PDA

View Full Version : need online feed for game tonight

THATHURMANATOR
02-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks in advance

Myers57
02-19-2009, 01:16 PM
I checked online at myp2p.eu but they aren't showing any NHL games tonight. You may have to pay for NHL center ice online if your desperate

hydro
02-19-2009, 01:20 PM
I checked online at myp2p.eu but they aren't showing any NHL games tonight. You may have to pay for NHL center ice online if your desperate

Nah, there has to be another site out there that has it. HBF has the hook-up usually!

rbochan
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
http://atdhe.net/live-tv-2.php?i=860

THATHURMANATOR
02-19-2009, 06:54 PM
Thanks man. In a hotel in Cleveland again.... :(

Quick question it was working fine during the period but kinda stopped for intermission. Will it work again when the second starts?

OpIv37
02-19-2009, 10:50 PM

see rbochan's link- usually myp2p.eu just links to that site anyway. It's more dependable to go directly there and skip the middle man.

OpIv37
02-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Thanks man. In a hotel in Cleveland again.... :(

Quick question it was working fine during the period but kinda stopped for intermission. Will it work again when the second starts?

not that it matters at this point, but sometimes they have to take the feeds down during intermission. I'm not really sure why, but every time that's happened to me it's come back in plenty of time to see the game.

THATHURMANATOR
02-20-2009, 08:24 AM
not that it matters at this point, but sometimes they have to take the feeds down during intermission. I'm not really sure why, but every time that's happened to me it's come back in plenty of time to see the game.
Yeah that is what happened. It worked very well! Thanks Guys.