• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PA Season Ticket Holder
    You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
    • Jul 2002

Gross holds his own

Basic law of physics: If one plans to put a lot of pressure on one's self, it helps to have a 6-foot-4 frame with 300 pounds on it.
    Rookie tackle Jordan Gross participated in the Carolina Panthers mini-camp this past weekend and found out first hand what his life as a rookie could be like this season.

Jordan Gross (right) liked the net results of his first test against NFL competition. (AP Photo)

"The O-Linemen all took me and the other rookies in right away and helped us out with our assignements and knowing what to do and what to expect against certain guys on the D-Line," said Gross.

Of course, Gross is going up against one of the better defensive lines in the NFL. Not a bad way to gauge if one is ready for the rigors of the League.

"Everybody you go against is as good as the best guys you went against in college, and it makes you better instantly because you have to step up your game or else you're going to get pounded," said Gross. "The speed is a lot better, the strength is a lot better, and the way they capitalize on your moves is a lot better. It's fun to go out there and compete against guys that require you to do your best.

The official website of the Carolina Panthers with access to tickets, schedules, news, videos, photos, statistics and more.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home
Working...
X