PDA

View Full Version : Im sure this has been talked about before

X-Era
02-19-2009, 08:05 PM
But, I guess it just hit me.

How in the hell does Modrak still have his job?

Wasnt he the head of college players, or scouting when the Bills traded up into the 1st round for JP, and in another draft again traded up into the 1st for McCargo?

I could see surviving one bad move like that, but two???

We gave up multiple picks and spent alot of money moving up for guys based on his scouting teams information. He was the leader, why did he not get the axe?

This guy was probably a major reason for the JP and McCargo blunders... and hes still here?

Slim
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Pat Moran has made a few threads in the past about how Modrak is the main root to the demise of the Bills franchise. I'm right with you though. The Bills draft's since he's been here have been suspect at best. I think TD had something to do with JP though.

X-Era
02-19-2009, 08:09 PM
Pat Moran has made a few threads in the past about how Modrak is the main root to the demise of the Bills franchise. I'm right with you though. The Bills draft's since he's been here have been suspect at best. I think TD had something to do with JP though.

TD lost his job. Modrak was supposedly the head of college scouting... In my mind makes him even more responsible.

Slim
02-19-2009, 08:11 PM
TD lost his job. Modrak was supposedly the head of college scouting... In my mind makes him even more responsible.

Hopefully Nix helps him out this year. He needs it.

raphael120
02-19-2009, 09:55 PM
Name one player in the past 5 years who was a first or second round pick that has been a star.

Anyone?

Slim
02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Name one player in the past 5 years who was a first or second round pick that has been a star.

Anyone?

Marshawn is the closest thing we got. But at the other side of the spectrum we've gotten good value late in drafts. Mcgee, Peters, Cro...