PDA

View Full Version : Hey DB.... Whats your NEW thought on...

X-Era
02-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Brian Cushing?

I know hes in the spotlight and we could get this same sort of story from a lot of other guys... but he does strike me as a good character kid who will give you all hes got.

I felt like he just didnt do enough on the field at USC, and we wont be able to end that arguement until he steps on the NFL field.

But, his attitude and approach is the type that you would like to see.

I must admit that the coverage has made me like him more.

DraftBoy
02-23-2009, 01:22 PM
No different thoughts at all. I never thought he was a bad kid and in the 3rd round I think he'd be a good pick. Before then however I think you are reaching for him.

X-Era
02-23-2009, 01:24 PM
No different thoughts at all. I never thought he was a bad kid and in the 3rd round I think he'd be a good pick. Before then however I think you are reaching for him.

I hope you will agree that hes likley to go before that now with his decent 40 and bench. I think hes a late 1, but solid 2nd rounder at this point.

BTW, Freeman has dropped into the late rounds in my mind... I just dont like him at all.

treydawg
02-23-2009, 10:20 PM
BTW, Freeman has dropped into the late rounds in my mind... I just dont like him at all.

why? he's had a pretty good combine.

DraftBoy
02-24-2009, 07:14 AM
I hope you will agree that hes likley to go before that now with his decent 40 and bench. I think hes a late 1, but solid 2nd rounder at this point.

He very well may but his skill level is not worth that high of a pick. Freeman didnt have very high stock coming in. I dont think he did much to hurt it further.