PDA

View Full Version : Kwame Lassiter

Dozerdog
05-11-2003, 05:57 PM
He's a top safety, and better than anybody we got.

We still have plenty of $$ left, sould we go after him?

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/3816

Steve-Mo
05-11-2003, 06:09 PM
Hes even slower than Knight. A good pickup though. Still has 2-3 years in the tink

SoCalBillsFan
05-11-2003, 10:33 PM
yes, I'd really like to get another safety in here. Lasiter has 24 career ints, im guessing that's more than all our DBs combined....

hintexas
05-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Heis tyhe only free agent I think at this point wee should be going after.

TypicalBill
05-12-2003, 05:35 AM
he's old, but he's a pure FS..thats what we need here. He has coverage skills.

The Natrix
05-12-2003, 09:15 AM
Definitely, he can't be worse than PP or Reese.

Reese = next Jenkins

PP = one of the worst FS's ever

wbat27
05-12-2003, 10:37 AM
I agree we should go after him but his career ints do not mean anything. The reason we had min int was are pass rush and the ability to run all over are D. Knowledge and experience is his best attributes.

Demon
05-13-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Definitely, he can't be worse than PP or Reese.

Reese = next Jenkins

PP = one of the worst FS's ever

Reese is NOT the next Jenkins. Reese is a hard hitter, he's going to have a much bigger impact then Jenkins did. Reese is like Matt Stevens but with more skill.

PP is not that bad. He plays free saftey but our DL sucked big time and we put completly NO PRESSURE on the qb. Any QB + time will beat the defensive backs. WIth out DL and LB improving, hopefully QB's wont have nearly as much time which will show everyone that PP is a much better player then you think. Like i said, any defensive back wont do jack when the QB has ton of time which is what happened last year.

Tatonka
05-13-2003, 08:51 PM
remember the hit that PP put on McCaffery? :snicker:

he almost knocked himself out along with McCaf

Doc
05-13-2003, 08:58 PM
I'd rather see Prioleau fighting it out with Wire for the starting SS position. He was good back at the end of 2001 when he got the chance to start there. He just doesn't have the cover skills for a FS, whereas Reese does. As for Lassiter, I wonder why he's received such little interest, like Knight?! You'd think that the Bills would have brought him in for a look-see if they thought he was worth it.