PDA

View Full Version : Some fans here need to be prepared for...

X-Era
02-23-2009, 06:39 PM
either Jason Brown or Bart Scott to be resigned before Friday at 12:01am

Heres the link:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/football/bal-ravensshort223,0,6532038.story

I think if the Ravens are smart, they make a big push to lock up Brown... even though I dont want them to.

Anyways, I still see a real shot at him getting into free agency and hes the type of guy that we would liekly go after hard.

Just saying there a significant chance he gets resigned and burns the hopes of some of us Bills fans.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-23-2009, 06:43 PM
Since Lewis is going to Dallas then i think we should still have a shot at brown cause they cant afford to lose both Scott and Lewis

X-Era
02-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Since Lewis is going to Dallas then i think we should still have a shot at brown cause they cant afford to lose both Scott and Lewis

Well, I dont agree because I dont think Scott is that great. I think he can be replaced.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Well, I dont agree because I dont think Scott is that great. I think he can be replaced.
maybe so but if they Lost Suggs as well with Scott and Lewis there fan base would be stupafied

X-Era
02-23-2009, 06:51 PM
maybe so but if they Lost Suggs as well with Scott and Lewis there fan base would be stupafied

Suggs is franchised and hes probably not going anywhere. The Ravens, after losing Lewis, will hold teams ransom if they want to trade for him. Hes stayin put at this point.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Forgot about the tag on Suggs i just hope we sign a vet at center since Saturday is IMO over the hill and Birk will stay put so Brown is the guy at this point young and pretty good so ill keep my figures crossed till then.

TacklingDummy
02-23-2009, 07:40 PM
Some fans here need to be prepared for....

I thought you were going to say 3-13.

Already prepared :up:

Slim
02-23-2009, 08:38 PM
With the Colts cutting Harrison. I'm worried they'll make a push for Saturday.