• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Scout.com mock draft...

They have Stafford going to the 9ers at #10. I gotta tell ya, if he falls past about #7 or so I think the Bills would be just plain NUTS if they didn't offer the Raiders or Jags whatever they wanted to swap picks....I can't imagine he would fall that far but just trying to generate some talk. What do you guys think? I am usually the last person to talk QB's as I am perfectly OK with Trent for now but I definitely think Stafford is IT!! I have seen him play quite a bit over the last few years at UGA and I think he definitely has all of the skills needed to make it.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

• BILLSROCK1212
    !?!?!?!?!?
    • Mar 2006

Re: Scout.com mock draft...

Originally posted by ryjam282
    http://profootball.scout.com/2/839583.html

They have Stafford going to the 9ers at #10. I gotta tell ya, if he falls past about #7 or so I think the Bills would be just plain NUTS if they didn't offer the Raiders or Jags whatever they wanted to swap picks....I can't imagine he would fall that far but just trying to generate some talk. What do you guys think? I am usually the last person to talk QB's as I am perfectly OK with Trent for now but I definitely think Stafford is IT!! I have seen him play quite a bit over the last few years at UGA and I think he definitely has all of the skills needed to make it.
    TRENT IS IT!!!! BILLIEVE

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

They have Buffalo drafting Maclin with Orakpo still on the board even though the comment acknowledges Buffalo's need for defensive end help. Interesting.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• clumping platelets

I would take the OT from Baylor if the 1st 10 picks fall that way

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Orakpo in that situation all the way!
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

Looks good to me.

Maclin in Round 1, Michael Johnson in Round 2!
            Last edited by DraftBoy; 02-24-2009, 07:21 AM.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by clumping platelets
              I would take the OT from Baylor if the 1st 10 picks fall that way
              Why are you having us take another LT?
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                Pinkerton's son
                • Feb 2006

I dont think Stafford will be a good QB unless he goes to the right system, and I dont think ours is one of them. But I didnt think Matt Ryan was going to pan out either, so it shows how much I know.

Comment

• soapman
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ryjam282
                  http://profootball.scout.com/2/839583.html

Since we're playing Madden, let's just trade for Peyton Manning...:brilliant:

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    I dont think Stafford will be a good QB unless he goes to the right system, and I dont think ours is one of them. But I didnt think Matt Ryan was going to pan out either, so it shows how much I know.
                    I hear you. Ever since I thought Ryan Leaf would be better than Peyton Manning, I've stopped trying to pass myself off as a talent evaluator.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

I gotta say depending on what we do in free agency i am coming around to the idea of Maclin at 11 and a DE in rd 2
                      but we would have to go RD 3 TE especially with the very thin TE market
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• kgun12
                        • Jul 2002

I don't put any salt into pre-free agency draft predictions! To think that Maualuga would be there for us and we passed would be a shocker! Like I said I will start looking to the draft around the middle of March!
                        Retired Air Traffic Controller
                        USAF VETERAN
                        DAV

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                          I gotta say depending on what we do in free agency i am coming around to the idea of Maclin at 11 and a DE in rd 2
                          but we would have to go RD 3 TE especially with the very thin TE market
                          the draft is very deep at both TE and OC so it would be ok to wait till Round 3, 4, or 5 to address one of both of those positions.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• more cowbell
                            • Apr 2006

matthew stafford is going to be just as big a bust of alex smith...i promise
                            The last time the Bills made the playoffs was 1999.

Comment

• Mski
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by kgun12
                              I don't put any salt into pre-free agency draft predictions! To think that Maualuga would be there for us and we passed would be a shocker! Like I said I will start looking to the draft around the middle of March!
                              he hurt his hamstring in his first 40 attempt, and put up a slow time... now he might be able to heal, and put up some better numbers at his pro-day, but that may be too late?

after hearing about that i think there may be a better chance of him being available for us
                              RIP Tommy D!
                              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

Working...
                              X