PDA

View Full Version : Get yer freegin facts straight on Crowell, already..

patmoran2006
02-24-2009, 12:43 PM
I just want to state PUBLICLY and FOR THE RECORD I’m tired of people screwing up the facts about Crowell when they don’t know what the hell they’re talking about.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Angelo Crowell WANTED to get his surgery EARLY on in camp, but the Bills were against it—instead encouraging him to continuing rehabbing with strengthening exercises throughout training camp... Crowell tried to play through it but couldn’t, at which time, a week before the season he elected to have the procedure done.<o:p></o:p>

cocamide
02-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I'm not doubting you, but where is the source for this information?

patmoran2006
02-24-2009, 12:51 PM
Understood.. For starters, It’s well known fact among AP and Bills beat writers..<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Here’s one example.<o:p></o:p>
http://www.niagara-gazette.com/Buffalo%20Bills/gnnbuffalorbills_story_366000046.html (http://www.niagara-gazette.com/Buffalo%20Bills/gnnbuffalorbills_story_366000046.html)<o:p></o:p>
Throughout training camp and the preseason, Crowell was limited because of a painful knee that had given him trouble during the 2007 season. He was advised to continue rehabbing with strengthening exercises, but decided just a week before the team’s opening game against <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Seattle</st1:City></st1:place> to have minor surgery to help ease the discomfort.<o:p></o:p>

He had trouble with his knee since the summer. The Bills advised him to continue strength stuff rather than surgery earlier. They are as in the wrong as many of you think Crowell is.<o:p></o:p>
Bottom line: The Bills acted in a dumb manner, and could’ve had Crowell back for 10 games in 2008 (or more)<o:p></o:p>

Yasgur's Farm
02-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Sorry pat... But, given the fact that your calling for facts yet present non-quoted speculation by the Niagara Gazette, there's another feasible scenario.

Bills doctors encourage Crowell to have major offseason surgery. He, being concerned with potential career ending problems, didn't want surgery.

Finally... Just before the '08 preseason team doctors, not wanting to be responsible for permanent damage, red tagged him and once again encourage him to have the major surgery... Thus ending his season before it began.

patmoran2006
02-24-2009, 02:13 PM
I assure you that's not how it went down.

cocamide
02-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Why in the hell would Crow even consider playing here again?

Night Train
02-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Why in the hell would Crow even consider playing here again?
:$:

The love of all mercenaries.

patmoran2006
02-24-2009, 03:00 PM
I dont care if he plays here or anywhere else, just the facts are so twisted on this that its absurd.

Yasgur's Farm
02-24-2009, 07:22 PM
I assure you that's not how it went down.How is your assurance any different than what I presented? Do you have an "unnamed source"?

camelcowboy
02-24-2009, 07:42 PM
Who cares?

jamze132
02-25-2009, 07:24 AM
:popcorn:

Jan Reimers
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
If we got our facts straight, what the Hell would we have to babble and spout about.