• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Rich Eisen runs the 40yd dash video

I didn't know which forum to stick this in, but felt it would get the most views here... and we need a few threads to kill the next 36 hours until FA starts

here's the link to the video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is pretty hillarious. Fast forward to the 2nd half and they super impose other combine players against Eisens best time.

Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it already. You will get a chuckle out of it

• billsfanone
    Majored in Home Economics
    • Sep 2008

Re: Rich Eisen runs the 40yd dash video

The tie has to cause a lot of drag. He'd easily average a 6.51 without the tie.

Comment

• madness
      • Apr 2003

Hilarious...he needed a six yard lead just to tie Raji. He did score pretty high on the wonderlic though. (35)

Comment

• bigbub2352
        • Feb 2005

that was awesome
        XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i cant watch the video at work. what did he run?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ddaryl
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
            a 6.5 1st run and a 6.34 2nd run I do beleive

but it was the super imposed players they compared him to that made it entertaining

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

How about nfl.com?

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• Syderick
                • Apr 2006

Hey there's the answer for tight end. He looks like a 1st rounder there.
                3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• realdealryan
                  realdealrex
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ddaryl
                  I didn't know which forum to stick this in, but felt it would get the most views here... and we need a few threads to kill the next 36 hours until FA starts

here's the link to the video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is pretty hillarious. Fast forward to the 2nd half and they super impose other combine players against Eisens best time.

Definitely worth watching if you haven't seen it already. You will get a chuckle out of it
                  I was watching it this morning and laughed so damn loud. When they kept giving him head starts against the heavy guy I was losing it...

Comment

• psubills62
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2008

That is hilarious....lol

It makes me wonder how fast I'd be. I'm a grad student who doesn't get to exercise very much, but I have a great metabolism and I am very small. Wonder if I'd need a head start against BJ Raji.

It also makes you realize how athletic those guys are, even the big ones. I mean, we look at a 5.5 40 time with scorn, but that's still pretty fast compared to what regular Joes can run.
                    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                    - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• ddaryl
                      • Jan 2005

^^^^^

Yeah it would be cool to super impose all of the top Billszone posters 40yd dashes with the top prospects and see how it looks...

maybe a few of us could beat Eisen

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by psubills62
                        That is hilarious....lol

It makes me wonder how fast I'd be. I'm a grad student who doesn't get to exercise very much, but I have a great metabolism and I am very small. Wonder if I'd need a head start against BJ Raji.

It also makes you realize how athletic those guys are, even the big ones. I mean, we look at a 5.5 40 time with scorn, but that's still pretty fast compared to what regular Joes can run.

just for a reference, i played football through highschool. In 7th grade i was 145, at barely 5'. i was short and fat. I was an Olineman, and ran a 5.5.

by the time i was in 10th grade, i was about 6'1" and 165 and was playing TE. I ran a 5.0.

by my last year, i was 6'2" and 170 and playing wr. The best time i ever ran was a 4.8 on a hand clock. I was not fast in comparison to some of the other guys out there.. i was a "possession receiver" with average hands.

15 years later, i am 6'2" 200 lbs.. and i play hockey 3 times a week at least. i would be willing to be that i could run a 4.8-4.9 still.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• psubills62
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Sep 2008

just for a reference, i played football through highschool. In 7th grade i was 145, at barely 5'. i was short and fat. I was an Olineman, and ran a 5.5.

by the time i was in 10th grade, i was about 6'1" and 165 and was playing TE. I ran a 5.0.

by my last year, i was 6'2" and 170 and playing wr. The best time i ever ran was a 4.8 on a hand clock. I was not fast in comparison to some of the other guys out there.. i was a "possession receiver" with average hands.

15 years later, i am 6'2" 200 lbs.. and i play hockey 3 times a week at least. i would be willing to be that i could run a 4.8-4.9 still.
                          Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I never played football because I went to a private school that never had a team. I did play basketball and soccer, and I'm still pretty small and quick. But I'm not a long-distance runner, just a quick guy who runs out of breath very quickly.

I'm 5'8" and about 130-140 pounds, but I have no idea how fast I could run it. I'd like to try sometime.
                          - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

running out of breath quick doesnt matter.. you can run the 40 full go and not slow down. even if you are out of shape. if you are small and quick you could beat my time im sure, because i am not fast.. im not slow.. but i am no track star.

Comment

• psubills62
                              Legendary Zoner
                              • Sep 2008

running out of breath quick doesnt matter.. you can run the 40 full go and not slow down. even if you are out of shape. if you are small and quick you could beat my time im sure, because i am not fast.. im not slow.. but i am no track star.
                              That's what I figured, but it's been so long since I've run. It would be pretty cool to get people together from the MB and see what our 40 times are haha.
                              - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

Working...
                              X