X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Drew Bennett cut

the rams let drew bennett go. he would be perfect for what we need if he is healthy. i dont know if he is or not though.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Re: Drew Bennett cut

Originally posted by Tatonka
    the rams let drew bennett go. he would be perfect for what we need if he is healthy. i dont know if he is or not though.
    Totally agree...he's exactly what this team needs. However, like you, I'm uncertain about his health.

Comment

• floridajoe
      • Feb 2009

We'll soon find out.

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

I dont know.

We thought the same about DJ Hackett last year, who by the way was also cut and is a FA again (Carolina)

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The Jokeman
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by patmoran2006
          I dont know.

We thought the same about DJ Hackett last year, who by the way was also cut and is a FA again (Carolina)
          I just read this response, I didn't mean to steal your thunder with my topic I just posted. In terms of Bennett, I think he's a bigger risk then Hackett but think either one would definitely be worth pursing because they both offer up the size and experience that we need to compliment Lee Evans. Of course if either one is better then Josh Reed remains to be a question but at the very least give us a stronger 3rd WR then Roscoe Parrish.
          Last edited by The Jokeman; 02-25-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X