• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Gibril Wilson signs with Fins

Damn, was hoping he'd quietly come here.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Gibril Wilson signs with Fins

link?

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

The good get better and we sit around with our thumbs up our butts. The Fins have Bill Parcells. We have Russ Brandon. 'Nuff said.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• billogic99
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        The good get better and we sit around with our thumbs up our butts. The Fins have Bill Parcells. We have Russ Brandon. 'Nuff said.

Well with all this "BIG money" spending that's been going around this site maybe Wilson was just small potatos, we'll see.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

found one at least:

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

this SUCKS, I wanted him. Maybe this lends credence to the fact that we're looking at jermaine philips.

Comment

• floridajoe
            • Feb 2009

30 other teams besides us also didnt sign Gibril Wilson. I think its pretty lame to say we're sitting with our thumbs up our butts. Grow up.

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Not getting Wilson sucks, but we sure as hell better make a hard run at Jermaine Phillips now.
              COMING SOON...
              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

Originally posted by floridajoe
                30 other teams besides us also didnt sign Gibril Wilson. I think its pretty lame to say we're sitting with our thumbs up our butts. Grow up.
                Look at our record over the last 9 years.

And you don't have to engage in personal attacks.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Back off of Jan, mr. florida. He's one of the best posters around. He, like the rest of us no longer have much patience with the Bills FO or Ralph Wilson.

and I share the frustration with everyone in regards to any AFC East team signing a player when we haven't done anything to get better yet

Comment

• floridajoe
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ddaryl
                    Back off of Jan, mr. florida. He's one of the best posters around. He, like the rest of us no longer have much patience with the Bills FO or Ralph Wilson.

and I share the frustration with everyone in regards to any AFC East team signing a player when we haven't done anything to get better yet
                    I understand frustration - I've been a fan of the bills for almost 40 years. But you can't expect to sign every FA and you can't expect that everytime someone else signs one that we were asleep at the wheel. Lets look at the moves rationally - and its ok to complain about not getting who we want but we can do so without "hating on" the team we supposedly love.

Comment

• floridajoe
                      • Feb 2009

And I offer my apologies to Jan

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        • May 2003

And I offer my apologies to Jan
                        Thanks. If I grow up anymore, I'll be dead.

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

I understand frustration - I've been a fan of the bills for almost 40 years. But you can't expect to sign every FA and you can't expect that everytime someone else signs one that we were asleep at the wheel. Lets look at the moves rationally - and its ok to complain about not getting who we want but we can do so without "hating on" the team we supposedly love.

Actually we can hate on this team quite a bit and rightfully so... So I really disagree with your assessment. I love the Bills but I puke at how the team is running and has been running since the Superbowl years. Before the Superbowl years the team was equally pukeable. I've been watching Bill sfootball since the ealry 70's and my optimism, which has trumped many peoples optimism here, is waning fast...

This team it's FO and owner need to be extremly aggressive and spend money. We have so many areas that need upgrading and to make matters worse every single team in this league has some cap room. Most have plenty to sign top FA's.

If the Bills aren't aggressive we are going to walk away with a handful of role players and little if any difference makers.

I salvage optomism, so I hope we do something this offseason, but the Bills have painted themselves into a corner with a decade of horrible football and most FA's are going to have a hard time justifying coming to Buffalo because of our decade of ineptness.

SO I share Jans frustration, and I too get ill when a quality player is zapped off the baord before the Bills even seem to react. We al love the Bills, and that is obvious.. otherwise we wouldn't even be here putting ourselves through this yearly and daily frustration
                          Last edited by ddaryl; 02-26-2009, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• floridajoe
                            • Feb 2009

Thanks. If I grow up anymore, I'll be dead.
                            Lets remember that its early in the process and the new league year starts tomorrow. We're not behind in the process - we're just beginning. We're all equal now until the games are played. I hold out hope that we will make the right moves and be an improved football team.

Comment

• floridajoe
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ddaryl
                              Actually we can hate on this team quite a bit and rightfully so... So I really disagree with your assessment. I love the Bills but I puke at how the team is running and has been running since the Superbowl years. Before the Superbowl years the team was equally pukeable. I've been watching Bill sfootball since the ealry 70's and my optimism, which has trumped many peoples optimism here, is waning fast...

This team it's FO and owner need to be extremly aggressive and spend money. We have so many areas that need upgrading and to make matters worse every single team in this league has some cap room. Most have plenty to sign top FA's.

If the Bills aren't aggressive we are going to walk away with a handful of role players and little if any difference makers.

I salvage optomism, so I hope we do something this offseason, but the Bills have painted themselves into a corner with a decade of horrible football and most FA's are going to have a hard time justifying coming to Buffalo because of our decade of ineptness.

SO I share Jans frustration, and I too get ill when a quality player is zapped off the baord before the Bills even seem to react. We al love the Bills, and that is obvious.. otherwise we wouldn't even be here putting ourselves through this yearly and daily frustration
                              I really do hear ya - I just think it takes a lot more energy to be bitter than it takes to be hopeful. Just the way I live my life. But you have a right to feel the way you do so I will leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X