PDA

View Full Version : With an uncapped year fast approaching

Yasgur's Farm
02-26-2009, 12:13 PM
This would probably be a good year to invest in a few starters for the next 6 years... We'll see if Ralph feels the same way!!

I'd like to see...
Jason Brown
TJ Houshmandzadeh
Owen Daniels

Just to name a few.

Ickybaluky
02-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Daniels was tendered at the high level by Houston, so signing him means the Bills would forfeit their 1st and 3rd picks, assuming the Texans didn't match.

Al the Bills Fan
02-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Daniels was tendered at the high level by Houston, so signing him means the Bills would forfeit their 1st and 3rd picks, assuming the Texans didn't match.

I like Daniels but that would be stupid on the Bills part. They would be better off with Pettigrew @ #11

Mski
02-26-2009, 12:19 PM
two of those are a pipedream at best... TJ whoshammmamma most likely doesnt want to come here, and owen daniels isnt worth the draft picks we would have to give up for him

i do however seen us being major players for jason brown

ddaryl
02-26-2009, 12:19 PM
an uncapped year means we could place the bulk of some salaries on to next years Bill and keep oursleves underwater when the cap comes back in 2011.

It would require lots of money to be frontloaded on contracts. it's possible but we usually don't spend extra money no matter what the scenario

Yasgur's Farm
02-26-2009, 12:23 PM
Tender compensation would only occur if the Bills signed Daniels to a deal which Houston refuses to match.

Houston of course has the opportunity to arrange for any trade they wish... I think they may settle for less than #1 and #3.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Forget about Daniels hes straying put at least for this year Jason Brown would be a great addition to the line.But i dont see TJ coming to BLO any time soon