PDA

View Full Version : no tender for Ellison yet?

patmoran2006
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM
I was told the Bills were going to place a tender for Keith Ellision, but as of now nothing has been announced. I was told they hadn’t decided between the second round tender (1.45) and the original draft pick tender (1.01), and they’d probably give him the second round tender.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Anyone else heard anything regarding Ellison?<o:p></o:p>

clumping platelets
02-26-2009, 12:38 PM
thread on bb.com

$1.01 million to get a 6th back

clumping platelets
02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
not confirmed

bigbub2352
02-26-2009, 12:44 PM
hope they let him walk entirly he sucks

X-Era
02-26-2009, 12:48 PM
I was told the Bills were going to place a tender for Keith Ellision, but as of now nothing has been announced. I was told they hadn’t decided between the second round tender (1.45) and the original draft pick tender (1.01), and they’d probably give him the second round tender.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Anyone else heard anything regarding Ellison?<o:p></o:p>

Come on 4 o'clock!

Maybe I can scramble the Bills phones so that they cant tender him.

Yasgur's Farm
02-26-2009, 12:49 PM
Tendered him for a 6th.... That plain sux.

SeatownBillsFan21
02-26-2009, 12:52 PM
I could care less the guy would be a 3rd string player 2nd at best on another team but in Buffalo hes a full time starter and the staff thinks or thought he was the answer let him walk or keep him as a STer.

nateodoms'bff
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
Keith Ellison sucks.

Plain and simple.

He has no business on this team.

But its the Bills. And they probably feel bad for him... You know, the economy and all, whats an undersized, slow, unaware OLB going to do for money in tough times.

Oh, by the way, I hate Keith Ellison.

THATHURMANATOR
02-26-2009, 01:09 PM
hope they let him walk entirly he sucks
Agreed.

ddaryl
02-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Hey nateodoms best friend forever

take a deep breathe, gather your thoughts and really tell us how you feel about Keith Ellison. Don't hold back, just get it out there...

I think Ellison is a good depth LB, but we can do a lot better.

yordad
02-26-2009, 01:12 PM
He provides experienced depth. And can be a contributing STer. He is worth a roster spot at this time. Well, at least we do not have 6-7 LBers that are better.

Jeff1220
02-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Ellison is decent, experienced depth. Like any back-up, we don't want to see him in the starting line-up for an extended period of time.
But there is a difference between a player who just plain sucks and one who doesn't make an impact. Sucky players hit the road. Non-impact guys sit the bench.

nateodoms'bff
02-26-2009, 01:20 PM
Hey nateodoms best friend forever

take a deep breathe, gather your thoughts and really tell us how you feel about Keith Ellison. Don't hold back, just get it out there...

I think Ellison is a good depth LB, but we can do a lot better.

Sorry. I get a little carried away.

I've switched over to billszone to get away from the fools at bb.com. who seem to think that Ellison is just fine, and that Poz is the problem.

I'll tone it down a bit, until you guys get used to my hatred for Ellison.

ddaryl
02-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Sorry. I get a little carried away.

I've switched over to billszone to get away from the fools at bb.com. who seem to think that Ellison is just fine, and that Poz is the problem.

I'll tone it down a bit, until you guys get used to my hatred for Ellison.

LOL!

I was just funnin ya.

You came from BB.com... well then you won't be going back. This forum is much better.

I usually get banned from BB.com once a year... Last time I pretty much had to beg for the ban because they kept telling me to behave, and I demanded that I would not. All I did was call a few people low in the IQ department...

not many here feel Ellison is good. Most believe him to be a backup and nothing more...

floridajoe
02-26-2009, 01:41 PM
I dont get the impression that they are too worried if they lose Ellison. Could it be that the experiment with tiny LBs may be ending? I like for him depth, too. You would think a second round tender would be in order. We'll see.