PDA

View Full Version : IYO who had the best offseason.

BillsOwnAll
05-11-2003, 08:52 PM
id say the bengals//bills its kinda of a tie bengals will improve alot from last year not playoffs or thing but actully win a couple of games and the bills will win there division.

:feedback:

Dozerdog
05-11-2003, 08:56 PM
Pats did OK on defense, had a good draft , too. Still have some glaring holes to fill, WR and OL.

I like what Dallas did in the draft.

Tampa Bay did pretty good themselves.... they lost 2 starters on defense, but for a SB team, they are pretty much still intact.

mypoorfriendme
05-11-2003, 09:36 PM
hate to admit it, but the patriots did pretty good for themselves this offseason picking up colvin and harrison and having a great draft too, they got what they wanted while stocking up picks for next year too

Dozerdog
05-11-2003, 09:41 PM
Welcome aboard, MPFM!

I see the Pats in a lot of low scoring games this season. They have no receivers, their OL sucks, and Brady can't throw a deep ball. Antoine Smith doesn't scare me anymore either.

mypoorfriendme
05-12-2003, 02:04 AM
no recievers?? dont get me wrong i am a die hard bills fan, but brady and the pats didnt seem like they had much of a problem picking apart the bills secondary last season. who needs a deep ball when you can still move the ball down field which they obviously did last year and almost became a playoff team. troy brown?? up and coming deion branch? patten's ok and dont forget about their te's fauria and graham. im not saying their the best team, im just saying they had a pretty good offseason if you look at how they improved their team for this season and seasons to come.