X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

We will probably pick...

Brian Cushing @ 11. My rational? I get it wrong every year, and they always draft a guy I don't really want. Or, at least they draft a guy I think we could/should do better then. And, as per their MO, he would be a bit of a reach. He is also a "Marv Guy" (yes I know Marv is gone, silly). Basically, even if Orakpo is there, I think they will be turn off by his confidence.

In short, I don't have much rational, just a bad feeling. Thoughts?
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: We will probably pick...

I think Cushing is going to be a solid LB and a serious upgrade over what Buffalo had, but I sure wish they do something to move toward doubling their sack total. No, sacks arent everything, but if they're getting sacks they're also getting pressures and increasing the chance of getting turnovers.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TigerJ
      I think Cushing is going to be a solid LB and a serious upgrade over what Buffalo had, but I sure wish they do something to move toward doubling their sack total. No, sacks arent everything, but if they're getting sacks they're also getting pressures and increasing the chance of getting turnovers.
      Yeah, I think your right. We could do worst. He would pretty much be a walk on starter. But, I wouldn't like it for the exact same reason, DE.

But, it just feels like a "Bills" sort of pick.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

Cushing tore up the combine.. and I feel he is a possible #11 pick for us as well...

if the Bills pas up on Orakpo though well then I will have to kill ralph myself

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I will have serious issues if we take Cushing at 11, I do not currently have him valued as a 1st Round pick. His combine workout was expected for the most part. He has always been a physical specimen and great in practices.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X