PDA

View Full Version : We will probably pick...

yordad
02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
Brian Cushing @ 11. My rational? I get it wrong every year, and they always draft a guy I don't really want. Or, at least they draft a guy I think we could/should do better then. And, as per their MO, he would be a bit of a reach. He is also a "Marv Guy" (yes I know Marv is gone, silly). Basically, even if Orakpo is there, I think they will be turn off by his confidence.

In short, I don't have much rational, just a bad feeling. Thoughts?

TigerJ
02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I think Cushing is going to be a solid LB and a serious upgrade over what Buffalo had, but I sure wish they do something to move toward doubling their sack total. No, sacks arent everything, but if they're getting sacks they're also getting pressures and increasing the chance of getting turnovers.

yordad
02-26-2009, 07:24 PM
I think Cushing is going to be a solid LB and a serious upgrade over what Buffalo had, but I sure wish they do something to move toward doubling their sack total. No, sacks arent everything, but if they're getting sacks they're also getting pressures and increasing the chance of getting turnovers.Yeah, I think your right. We could do worst. He would pretty much be a walk on starter. But, I wouldn't like it for the exact same reason, DE.

But, it just feels like a "Bills" sort of pick.

ddaryl
02-27-2009, 09:43 AM
Cushing tore up the combine.. and I feel he is a possible #11 pick for us as well...

if the Bills pas up on Orakpo though well then I will have to kill ralph myself

DraftBoy
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
I will have serious issues if we take Cushing at 11, I do not currently have him valued as a 1st Round pick. His combine workout was expected for the most part. He has always been a physical specimen and great in practices.