X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Calm down everyone!

Something tells me that this is going to be like the usual start of FA. We will be pissed because we don't hear anything all night about the secret players coming into Buffalo tonight. Then we wake up and still don't hear much until about 11am, when word of the visits comes in from BuffaloBills.com and then they announce a couple signings. Let's just hope that it's a couple of good players.

• jimbohastle51
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Calm down everyone!

hopefully your right, cause if florence and winborn our the replacements for greer and ellison that is laughable. florence would be great to sign if greer was signed as well, but he is no more than a 3rd corner at best (the chargers and jags figured that out) and winborn is no better than ellison. hopefully tomorrow we here something about a witty trade idea our team has or mike peterson coming in for a visit or something to that effect cause the goeff hartgartner visit is not doing it for us, go ahead and bring preston back if that is how it is going to be, he is younger and at least familiar with our team.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
      hopefully your right, cause if florence and winborn our the replacements for greer and ellison that is laughable. florence would be great to sign if greer was signed as well, but he is no more than a 3rd corner at best (the chargers and jags figured that out) and winborn is no better than ellison. hopefully tomorrow we here something about a witty trade idea our team has or mike peterson coming in for a visit or something to that effect cause the goeff hartgartner visit is not doing it for us, go ahead and bring preston back if that is how it is going to be, he is younger and at least familiar with our team.
      Florence would be our 3rd corner if we signed him. They are definitely planning on going with McGee and McKelvin as our #1 and 2.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2005

agreed, no way florence is any more than a 3rd corner after 2 stops other places and getting basically let go by both teams.

Comment

• Mitchell55
          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
          • Feb 2008

Can everyone please shut up

There are about 7 threads on the 1st page that just say, buffalo isnt going to sign anyone good. It sounds like a phins forum. Let us have our fun. I mean no one expected Stroud and Mitchell last year, and we are making a push for Owen. Relax

Comment

• LtFinFan66
            • Mar 2005

Re: Can everyone please shut up

Why would it sound like a Fins forum? We have actually been busy taking care of business the last week

Comment

• Mitchell55
              only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
              Why would it sound like a Fins forum? We have actually been busy taking care of business the last week

Im saying that we are bashing ourselfs worse than fins fans bash us. Its pathetic.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                • Mar 2005

ah

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Mitchell59
                  There are about 7 threads on the 1st page that just say, buffalo isnt going to sign anyone good. It sounds like a phins forum. Let us have our fun. I mean no one expected Stroud and Mitchell last year, and we are making a push for Owen. Relax
                  Owen who?

Owen Daniels? That wont happen because we would have to give up a 1st and a 3rd. It's not nice to say Shut Up!!! So, please refrain from posting is better. Something I wish you would do

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I was reading the threads from last offseason and noticed that the Mitchell signing was announced at 11:43am. But the Spencer Johnson signing wasn't announced until 8:30 at night and the Stroud trade wasn't announced until the next day. I still feel that when I wake up for work tonight, we will have at least 1 or 2 guys locked up. I'm hoping it's Coles and that Center from Carolina....

Comment

• Slim
                      • Apr 2004

I'm losing it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        Something tells me that this is going to be like the usual start of FA. We will be pissed because we don't hear anything all night about the secret players coming into Buffalo tonight. Then we wake up and still don't hear much until about 11am, when word of the visits comes in from BuffaloBills.com and then they announce a couple signings. Let's just hope that it's a couple of good players.

I hope you're righ. I'm slightly worried only because we're not exactly the best team in the AFCE. We were 0-6
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• jpdex12
                          • Jan 2005

Mikey I hope that you haven't woken up yet because we haven't signed ****.
                          Where else would you rather be than right here right now?

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

I think Youboty would be #3 even with Florence. And Winborn is better then Ellison.
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
                              I think Youboty would be #3 even with Florence. And Winborn is better then Ellison.
                              youboty is definately the number 3. he was arguably our best defensive player on the field until he got hurt last season. hopefully he pushes for a starting job.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X