PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:24 AM
The Bills suck. We have crappy coaching, a cheap owner that is holding on tight to all the money he thinks he can take to the grave with him. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY wants to play here. Anybody realize that all of our above average players on the team are home-grown? There is a reason for that, We are not signing top notch FAs because they don't want to, but because they can't. Our only hope is building through the draft (in other words MAKING them play here), and getting our coaching in order. This teams can only win through GREAT coaching of a mediocre team. If we can get into the playoffs, we can attract better FAs in the next few years. Until then, don't expect the Houshmazoos, Haynesworths, and Ray Lewis' to come a knocking.

X-Era
02-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Your posts suck!

DrGraves
02-27-2009, 07:26 AM
Willis didn't help much either when we went running around *****ing about how lame buffalo is.

floridajoe
02-27-2009, 07:26 AM
The Bills suck. We have crappy coaching, a cheap owner that is holding on tight to all the money he thinks he can take to the grave with him. NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY wants to play here. Anybody realize that all of our above average players on the team are home-grown? There is a reason for that, We are not signing top notch FAs because they don't want to, but because they can't. Our only hope is building through the draft (in other words MAKING them play here), and getting our coaching in order. This teams can only win through GREAT coaching of a mediocre team. If we can get into the playoffs, we can attract better FAs in the next few years. Until then, don't expect the Houshmazoos, Haynesworths, and Ray Lewis' to come a knocking.

And good morning to you!

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Your posts suck!

They have a better winning record than the Bills!

clumping platelets
FA has barely started :shakeno:

The Spaz
Don't drop it...

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:29 AM
Willis didn't help much either when we went running around *****ing about how lame buffalo is.

True. I mean look at the Lions. Same thing. They can't even find a coach that wants to go there. Oakland, San Fran...

SquishDaFish
Go be a fan of a different team then. Get LOST

yordad
They have a better winning record than the Bills!What is your post record?

Jan Reimers
We're all frustrated at this point with our lack of success. But let's give free agency and the draft a chance, and see where we go from there.

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Go be a fan of a different team then. Get LOST

Why because I'm being realistic? Look pal, I love the Bills through and through, but I'm just tired of getting my hopes up. I, unlike the majority, like the strategy of the FO. Draft well, fill holes, get better over time. They are not wasting time visiting with players that they don't have the money for, or know they have no chance of landing. Everyone wants to win now but until we fill in all the blanks and get into the playoffs, we won't be attracting any big names.

X-Era
02-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Why because I'm being realistic? Look pal, I love the Bills through and through, but I'm just tired of getting my hopes up. I, unlike the majority, like the strategy of the FO. Draft well, fill holes, get better over time. They are not wasting time visiting with players that they don't have the money for, or know they have no chance of landing. Everyone wants to win now but until we fill in all the blanks and get into the playoffs, we won't be attracting any big names.

Ok, I understand your furstration.

But why couldnt you wait a few days to make this post? Hell, how about this afternoon?

SquishDaFish
02-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Right FA just started. How about joining in on the fun of the day?

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
What is your post record?
72-0

BlackMetalNinja
02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
The door is over there man, nobody's forcing you...

soapman
02-27-2009, 07:41 AM
Ok, I understand your furstration.

But why couldnt you wait a few days to make this post? Hell, how about this afternoon?

You're prolly right, I got all bitter when midnight passed and all the good players are talking to other teams. Nobody read this till 5pm.

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 08:07 AM
We have 57 players that are on the team so this post is obviously false... :ill:

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 08:07 AM
We have 57 players that are on the team so this post is obviously false... :ill:

soapman
02-27-2009, 08:40 AM

Right....

jimbohastle51
02-27-2009, 10:20 AM
i dont think our team sucks, though if the rumors are true about there ideas of upgrades i am not wasting 100-200 on a game ticket. they are not trying to compete though. you cant sell these 2nd tier free agents they are bringing in as upgrades and expect people to watch a dick jauron coached team. no way we get to 8-8 with ZERO UPGRADES! and jamie winborn and drayton florence and a career backup C/G from carolina are NOT upgrades to anything but special teams!

Owen DeBoard
02-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Ralph dont have anything to fall back on if this team doesnt try to make some decent move. He says that its not the coaching but the talent that this team lacks. If thats what he believes then he better fork out the cash and sign some help. Oh well just sit back and enjoy the ride.

soapman
02-27-2009, 10:56 AM
That's what I mean. Players are willing to take cuts to play for the Patriots and Cowbells. RW is not gonna shell out the cash so FA is not an option.