PDA

View Full Version : 4thandLong Humiliation thread.

Mr.Reality
05-11-2003, 11:00 PM
(Editors note: The content you are about to witness does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the BillsZone and in no way is intended to offend anyone . . .except 4thandLong.)

Mr.Reality
05-11-2003, 11:02 PM
4th andLong you pussy. I knew you wouldn’t show. It’s 12:10 Monday morning, and still no sign. It’s cowards like you who give insult competitions a bad name. How the hell did you get in here anyway? You flash your ID? What’d you do when they asked you how old you were? Hold up 18 fingers?

Hack.

Waiting for 4th andLong to come up with some interesting material is like waiting for Povlov’s Dog to whistle after a box of saltines. It ain’t gonna happen. The last time I saw anybody with 4thandLong’s radiant personality was on an ESPN highlight of an Umpire ankle biting incident from Comiskey Park. Or the last time I visited FinHeaven. It’s no wonder 4thandLong is still logged in there. He can’t smack well enough to get booted! That’s like saying you’re not gay enough to live in San Francisco.

And don’t give me your **** about another homo joke, homo. That was a San Francisco joke.

Don’t feel bad. At least after you get stomped you’ll get to go home with a groovy pin that says “I went to the BillsZone insult challenge and all I got was this stupid ‘Yo Mama Is So Fat’ joke pin.”

Fat Tony
05-11-2003, 11:29 PM
Uh... Mr Reality........ oh....never mind..:rofl:

4thAndLong
05-12-2003, 10:32 AM
:D

BillsOwnAll
05-12-2003, 02:51 PM
hey mr realaty i think he probbly has a job i know most high school drop outs like yourself never get those.

Mr.Reality
05-12-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
hey mr realaty i think he probbly has a job i know most high school drop outs like yourself never get those.
I hope you make it past the first round, chump, but I'm not overly optimistic. You better go back to your phamacist and get your cough syrup prescription refilled.

Mr Angry
05-12-2003, 05:59 PM
:mad:

It's nothing short of irritating to be reading 4thgradeandnodong's stuff. How quickly the emotions moved from pity to just plain irritation. :mad:

...and then people wonder why I'm the way I am! It just plain grinds my beans... :mad:

Mr.Reality
05-12-2003, 08:41 PM
So who's my next opponent? Mimi Myagi?