PDA

View Full Version : Stay positive guys

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 12:23 PM
There's still the june cuts. :ill:

ddaryl
02-27-2009, 12:24 PM
there are no june cuts this year do to the uncapped year in 2010 if I recall because there is no putting off the cap hit till 2010 it must count agains the 2009 cap after June 1st

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 12:27 PM
teams will still have to cut down their roster. Russ and co. will be waiting by the dumpster.

ddaryl
02-27-2009, 12:29 PM
yeah we'll be dumpster diving

I am completely miserable today...

Mahdi
02-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Dont worry guys the Bills are one of the best landing spots for undrafted free agents come April. We're good to go.

X-Era
02-27-2009, 12:32 PM
yeah we'll be dumpster diving

I am completely miserable today...

Why in the world?

We are really less than one day into free agency. We are having 4 people visit today... 4.

Its not like were silent.

Mahdi
02-27-2009, 12:35 PM
Why in the world?

We are really less than one day into free agency. We are having 4 people visit today... 4.

4 being... Florence who got cut from Jacksonville, Winborn who may or may not start, Hangartner who may have potential as a starter and ..O.. a backup QB.

ddaryl
02-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Sorry EdwardsEra... I am not impressed with any of the FA's coming in to Buffalo, and the leftovers in the market are not that appealing to me.

in fact the C from Carolina is the only one that makes me feel a little OK, but he was Carolinas backup, not a bonafide stud entering his prime like Jason Brown.

I am miserable today, and it isn't going to change, we are obvioulsy hunting for bargains not players

floridajoe
02-27-2009, 12:47 PM
Why in the world?

I've learned in my short time here that you just have let the miserable folks have their miserable say and then leave them alone. They are broken records and not fixable. Now for those us still excited about Free agency, lets have a constructive conversation.

Mahdi
02-27-2009, 12:50 PM
I've learned in my short time here that you just have let the miserable folks have their miserable say and then leave them alone. They are broken records and not fixable. Now for those us still excited about Free agency, lets have a constructive conversation.
Honestly man,

Im as positive as it gets around here but the lack of aggression by the Bills, particularly losing out on EXACTLY what they needed when it was available is frustrating to me. Sure we dont know the exact circumstances of the Winslow deal but our 2nd and 5th are higher than Tampa's.

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Cmon guys, our FO was definitely aggressive. Not their fault that no one wants to come here or is it?

It's agood thing we have a coach who can outsmart teams with the talent we have.

IN case you haven't been paying attention to Jaurons tenure as the bills HC, back ups tend to step up and play well while the starters reggress. So we are after back ups from other teams and not studs.

ddaryl
02-27-2009, 12:57 PM

LMAO

there ain't crap left to get excited about..

name one FA that is going to make a difference for this team. that is going to help us get to the playoffs that is available. A player that dominates the postion they play, and immediately makes an entire team better.

obvioulsy the few that are exciteable won't even answer the phone for this team.

we are dumpster diving looking for bargains, and hoping to find diamonds in the rough.

raphael120
02-27-2009, 01:03 PM

Not fixable???

How about a season better than 7-9 the past 3 years? People aren't *****ing and complaining about this team because they're making **** up, people have all the right in the world to be frustrated with this team. This happens every year. If people want to complain about the fact that this team is always going to be mediocre, then they can because there's all the proof in the world this FO has no idea how to build a winning product.

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Cmon guys. Floridajoe had his head up last season as he walked around florida in his bills jersey shouting 7-9! 7-9! 0-6 in the division! 0-6 in the division!

Bert102176
02-27-2009, 02:55 PM
easier said then done when you have a piece of **** owner like Ralph Wilson

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 02:57 PM
easier said then done when you have a piece of **** owner like Ralph Wilson
I think RW offered them wings.