X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Merged: why is everyone so upset?

Why is everyone freaking out and getting so pissed less than 24 hours into free agency? I just dont get it. Lets be real, did you guys really expect us to sign any of the players that have signed today? I will say im upset we couldnt get Brown in here, but from what Im hearing, we went after him. But look at the names that have been signed, can you honestly say you EXPECTED them to be in Buffalo? People act like the Bills are sitting around with pop corn watching everything unfold and doing nothing. I just dont get this. Everybody relax!
  • mayotm
    • Jul 2003

Re: Why is everyone so upset?

Agreed.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

LIke I said, the FO is working hard. Not their fault no one wants to play the bills or that Ralphy is not as generous as the Skins.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

i hear ya. Im getting anxious, but I try to keep the big picture in focus: we werent going to sign haynseworth, we werent going to get scott, etc. etc. The only things I was disappointed in, as you siad, is that we didnt manage to get Brown in here, and that we havent looked at a safety with any seriousness. I wanted Wilson. But if we get hangartner and simmons ill be ok with it. obviously i want these people but we didnt have a shot anyways.

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

People are just ready for the Bills to do something. I'm expecting a signing within the next hour (gut feeling). I'm anxious. I just feel like every second that does by is a second lost. Although they may not be the case. I do want the Bills to contact a few players within the next 24 hours.

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

I'm still praying for Boley,Peterson,Jones, Phillips, or Bernard.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

MY worry is that Dick obviously needs top calibre talent to even make playoffs. Some people keep saying it's not coaching. It's the talent. We're running out of top talented FA's in the positions we need. If we had Bellicheat, I wouldn't worry. He could make this team competitive with Shelby at QB.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• mysticsoto
                Too sober for this...
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                Why is everyone freaking out and getting so pissed less than 24 hours into free agency? I just dont get it. Lets be real, did you guys really expect us to sign any of the players that have signed today? I will say im upset we couldnt get Brown in here, but from what Im hearing, we went after him. But look at the names that have been signed, can you honestly say you EXPECTED them to be in Buffalo? People act like the Bills are sitting around with pop corn watching everything unfold and doing nothing. I just dont get this. Everybody relax!
                B'cse it's starting to look like we will have to rely on a good draft to improve this team...that kind of planning is usually not a good idea!!!

And we don't necessarily have an excellent draft record or top notch talent evaluators. At best, we are "average"...
                Last edited by mysticsoto; 02-27-2009, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                  I'm still praying for Boley,Peterson,Jones, Phillips, or Bernard.
                  and yet not even a murmur of these guys coming to Buffalo for a visit.

for me I have no patience left. I tried being patient and billieving the Bills would make that next season leap, and all we get is failure after failure

In fact my superbowl in free agency because it is the only time this team allows me to believe we will be better...

I thought last year was the begining of a new era, but then we played games 7 - 16 and things changed back to the same old same old.

then we dump Dockery and his 18 million spent over 2 years and cannot even be bothered to bring in Jason Brown or even worse knowing guys like Brown don't even want to talk to buffalo.

or we cannot be bothered to offer up a 2nd and 5th for Kellen Winslow

and it is not the city, its the ownership and FO and the fact that FA's know Jauron has little chance of being here after next season.

I am just worn out emotionally and I have 0 faith in the only team I will ever follow in the NFL, and it is extremly painful for me to have this sinking feeling of dispair... but that is how I feel today...

I need this team to become a winner... not want need.. these last 10+ years have beat me down

Comment

• yordad
                    • Dec 2007

We got worst in the past 30 hrs. Not better. Thats why. Is it the end of the world? No. Am I permenantly pissed? No.

They are welcome to make me feel better any time they'd like to.
                    Last edited by yordad; 02-27-2009, 02:45 PM.
                    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                      We got worst in the past 30 hrs. Not better. Thats why.
                      Right now, I agree.

But that could change at any moment.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                        • Jul 2002

I am not pissed really.

Comment

• Slim
                          • Apr 2004

I know what you mean. On the bright side, FA is not over yet.

Comment

• Mski
                            • Mar 2006

im not pissed, just dissapointed in not getting brown
                            RIP Tommy D!
                            12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by yordad
                              We got worst in the past 30 hrs. Not better. Thats why. Is it the end of the world? No. Am I permenantly pissed? No.

They are welcome to make me feel better any time they'd like to.
                              exactly and the rest of the AFCE has gotten better. THe teams that own us.

I won't panic just yet though.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X