PDA

View Full Version : Stadium approved in town next to me in CA (Bills content)...

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 02:35 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/02/26/socal.stadium.ap/index.html

Slim
02-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Mudflap.... That did not make my day any better.

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Look, I don't want to see anything bad happen to the fans of Buffalo... but with reality speaking here... Bills fans are being tortured anyway because Ralph is a fraud. He says he wants to make a the team better because talent is a weakness, and he doesn't. The guy doesn't want to win, he wants to pad his pocket. So with that being said, he should just sell the team and let an owner run it who wants to win. Hopefully that takes place in Buffalo, but if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm convinced the Bills won't be winners anytime soon.

The Bills went 0-6 in the division and were last place. All three teams have made improvements, and the Bills haven't.

Ralph stinks.

Jon

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Well lets just hope they don't steal the Bills.

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Look, I don't want to see anything bad happen to the fans of Buffalo... but with reality speaking here... Bills fans are being tortured anyway because Ralph is a fraud. He says he wants to make a the team better because talent is a weakness, and he doesn't. The guy doesn't want to win, he wants to pad his pocket. So with that being said, he should just sell the team and let an owner run it who wants to win. Hopefully that takes place in Buffalo, but if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm convinced the Bills won't be winners anytime soon.

The Bills went 0-6 in the division and were last place. All three teams have made improvements, and the Bills haven't.

Ralph stinks.

Jon
Ok lets speak in reality. Moving the Bills would be like ripping the heart right out of my body..... Bad team bad owner or not.

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm with you. However, the Bills I think are going to suck for the rest of their existence, unless they get lightning-strike lucky somehow. Ralph doesn't want to spend money on talent evaluators, coaches, or players.

Jon

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 02:59 PM
Well lets just hope they don't steal the Bills.
steal the bills? They way things are going , Ralphy is giving the bills away.

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm with you. However, the Bills I think are going to suck for the rest of their existence, unless they get lightning-strike lucky somehow. Ralph doesn't want to spend money on talent evaluators, coaches, or players.

Jon
I am fine with this.

trapezeus
02-27-2009, 03:02 PM
i think that oakland is a much bigger threat to move. They've done it before, it doesn't mess up the conferences and divisions. You move buffalo to LA, and then it really sucks for that team to play the AFC East schedule. That's 3 games that are on the east coast.

Furthermore, i think the state of california has bigger issues to deal with than lure football teams in.

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 03:04 PM
The stadium is all privately funded and approved, so it's no cost to the government or the taxpayers.

Jon

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 03:06 PM
i think that oakland is a much bigger threat to move. They've done it before, it doesn't mess up the conferences and divisions. You move buffalo to LA, and then it really sucks for that team to play the AFC East schedule. That's 3 games that are on the east coast.

Furthermore, i think the state of california has bigger issues to deal with than lure football teams in.
They would obviously have to re align if the Bills moved to LA.....

THATHURMANATOR
The stadium is all privately funded and approved, so it's no cost to the government or the taxpayers.

Jon
I hope it explodes before it can ever be used.

Bert102176
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

cpearl
02-27-2009, 03:21 PM
You live next to the City of Industry? Im sorry....

Kidding..where are you in LA area?

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Brea.

Jon

THATHURMANATOR
02-27-2009, 03:37 PM
Brea.

Jon
Really

Corey

cpearl
02-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Oh ok. Gotcha. I am in South OC area. When I think of next to City of Industry I think Commerce or that area.

Raptor
02-27-2009, 03:40 PM
I think the Chargers are moving to LA for the simple fact that the city of SD is sueing them right now

Historian
02-27-2009, 04:47 PM
Let's give them the fish...

Mudflap1
02-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Oh ok. Gotcha. I am in South OC area. When I think of next to City of Industry I think Commerce or that area.

I hear ya. I'm over the hills there. I heard the site is by the 57/60 interchange, which is actually Diamond Bar/Walnut, unless there was a change. That's really close to where I live.

Jon