PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a new jersey today...

Historian
02-27-2009, 04:28 PM
...got an Edwards replica home jersey with the new 50th logo on it. Picked up a golf shirt with it too.

Talked to the girl at the store. As of right now:

There are no plans to put the logo on throwbacks.

There are no plans to sell just the patch.

And the store is pretty much out of authentic jersies until it gets closer to camp.

ALL the Losman stuff was on the clearance rack, including an authentic home jersey I had my eye on.

All standing bison golf shirts (reebok) were priced to move at 21 bucks.

That is all.

The last buffalo fan
02-27-2009, 04:31 PM
My kids want JP stuff, and I might buy a jersey too. Do you remember the prices of the jerseys/sale stuff?

Michael82
02-27-2009, 04:32 PM
You can buy the patch online.

Historian
02-27-2009, 04:44 PM
My kids want JP stuff, and I might buy a jersey too. Do you remember the prices of the jerseys/sale stuff?

I think an adult jersey was 19.95...all three colors

I didn't look at the kids stuff, but they had plenty.

justasportsfan
02-27-2009, 04:46 PM
is it because he's mexican?

Historian
02-27-2009, 04:50 PM

You can have it attached to a jersey.

You can't just buy one, or I would have purchased one to put into the book with my 25th and 35th Anniversary patches.

The last buffalo fan
02-27-2009, 04:53 PM
I think an adult jersey was 19.95...all three colors

I didn't look at the kids stuff, but they had plenty.

Cool! thanks for the info, man.

is it because he's mexican?

Not really, in my case I like his personality and that he is a gamer. In my kids case it's just like most of us, the QB position is the dream/idol of everybody I think. We found out not too long ago that he has a Mexican background, of course it was a plus.

Block "O"
02-27-2009, 04:54 PM

LOL i was thinking the same thing. WHy would anyone want one of those patches anyways they're freakin huge.

BuffaloRanger
02-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I picked up some great looking authentic Bills throwback jerseys on eBay in November for less then $50. New with tags. Just do your homework and compare the pics to websites selling authentic jerseys. Some items are obviously fakes.

When I received them I compared them to jerseys in Bills store and couldn't find a difference. But there is a risk I guess.