So have any of the guys from today left without a deal??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

So have any of the guys from today left without a deal??

everyone seems mad that we are not signing anyone, but has anyone that came in today actually said no and left to go somewhere else? just wondering.

i mean i thought pat said the deal for the carolina guy was being done and kendal simmons was in the works, no? and coles is still there. why is everyone going nuts? because new england got an average tight end and a back up running back?? because the fish signed a safety that oakland didnt want any more?? because the jets signed bart scott?? oh wait.. they didnt?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: So have any of the guys from today left without a deal??

Acc they did. Its on espn.com now

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

who bart scott?
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
        WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
        • Mar 2003

I think some fans are upset becasue reality is setting in. There isn't anyone out there in the Bills price range and at a position of need that will improve this team enough to be a playoff contender.

A reserve OL from CAR, a guard that suffered a ruptured achilles last season (flash to Cowart and Takeo) and a WR that taunt Bills fans but then will probably sign with Miami.

After seeing the Fins go from 1-15 to Divison Champ, another crap Bills season is a tough pill to swallow.

I apologize for the negativity. I try to look at the Bills situation objectively. I really don't think it matters who they sign. With the same inept coaching staff and a tougher schedule, next season isn't anything to look forward too. I hope I'm wrong.
        Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• rcd333
          • Mar 2007

i remember last year when it was reported that stroud had left orchard park and everyone freaked out when in reality he just left to go to his hotel or something.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

well as terrifying as his 1.5 sacks and 3 forced fumbles are.. i think we will be ok.

Comment

Working...
            X