• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Focus on Trench Players, Not Skill Players

We dsperately need C, G, DT, DE & OLB...and we're worried about a freakin' WR !
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Re: Focus on Trench Players, Not Skill Players

Originally posted by Night Train
    We dsperately need C, G, DT, DE & OLB...and we're worried about a freakin' WR !
    bc its a more flashy signing. i agree: who gives a s*** about coles, i want us to make absolutely sure we get the guys we want at G and C, Simmons and Hangartner or whatever. I would rather they focus on the guys they really want and know they could get as opposed to grasping at straws. now, if we can get coles too, thats great. just lock up the guys we need NOW.

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
      • Aug 2007

The game is won and lost in the trenches! Who cares if we sign Coles and don't have a line able to hold a block long enough for TE to get the ball to him

Comment

• jimbohastle51
        All-Pro Zoner
        • Feb 2005

i agree the game is won up front but hangartner isnt going to do anything worth hurrying for. because of his lack of depth we will probably have a rookie at center within the first 4 games of the year.

Comment

Working...
        X