Now this is funny...ESPN article about Dockery situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Now this is funny...ESPN article about Dockery situation

Derrick Dockery, who days ago felt secure entering the third year of a seven-year, $49 million contract with the Bills, underwent the strangest 24 hours of his pro football career, but, in his eyes, his journey had a happy ending.

And this is why I have zero faith in this organization. Had a trade in place, but didn't get the paperwork in on time? Nice...very nice!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Now this is funny...ESPN article about Dockery situation

Who the F were we trying to get from Detroit? My guess would only be a draft pick.

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

LOL

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Yeah I just read that. I'm sick! This team will never get better, management needs a change.

Comment

• Mitchell55
          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
          • Feb 2008

It would suck if it was a 3rd because thats almost a 2nd round pick for Doc.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by camelcowboy
            Yeah I just read that. I'm sick! This team will never get better, management needs a change.
            HAHAHA yeah, that's gonna happen
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
              • Jan 2003

It makes no sense. He didn't have to be released at all, what the hell do they mean they didn't get the paperwork for the trade.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chernobylwraiths
                It makes no sense. He didn't have to be released at all, what the hell do they mean they didn't get the paperwork for the trade.
                The only thing I can think of was that he was due a bonus and they didn't get it done quick enough and had to get him off the roster or pay the bonus.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                  • Feb 2005

WOW.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                    Making Spirits Bright
                    • Mar 2006

The Bills had to release him before he was due a roster bonus. How the frick long does it take to get trade papers in???

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                      The Bills had to release him before he was due a roster bonus. How the frick long does it take to get trade papers in???
                      They must have been trying to use Darcy Regier's fax machine?

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

They must have been trying to use Darcy Regier's fax machine?

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

wow. that just makes you so proud to be a bills fan. at least we got a good replacement for him.

oh wait.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bulldog
                            Top Dog
                            • Jan 2003

And certain people around here wonder why more than a few of us are tired of this act already. I don't care if it was a 5th round selection, it's better than releasing him and getting nothing. Not that the Bills brass would know what to do with the draft pick anyway, but it would have been nice. I'm so fed up with the ineptitude shown by this franchise on a regular basis I could could puke. Good thing Buffalo got the back up QB position solidified though. Somebody shoot me already.
                            I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bulldog
                              And certain people around here wonder why more than a few of us are tired of this act already. I don't care if it was a 5th round selection, it's better than releasing him and getting nothing. Not that the Bills brass would know what to do with the draft pick anyway, but it would have been nice. I'm so fed up with the ineptitude shown by this franchise on a regular basis I could could puke. Good thing Buffalo got the back up QB position solidified though. Somebody shoot me already.
                              Great post! This is EXACTLY the crap that made me the way I am when it comes to this team. I just cannot stand how inept this organization is...

Comment

Working...
                              X