• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdex12
    • Jan 2005

This thread is another painful reminder...Rated-R

Rated-R for Realistic!

I might take some heat for this one but I'm sitting here wishing that we could pick up some "good" FA's in the opening day of FA and have a solid draft to get us into the playoffs but why don't I wake up?

We signed a couple of "good" FA's last year in the first few days but that might be it for a few more years surrounded by mediocrity.

Think about this track record in the last 9 years:
    Rd1-Erik Flowers
    Rd1-Mike Williams
    Rd-1 Willis McGahee
    Rd-1 JP Losman (We gave up another 1st Rd pick in 2005 for his too)
    Rd-1 John McCargo
    Rd-1 Marshawn Lynch (Headed for suspension after strike number two)

Throw in the 1st rounder we gave up for Drew Bledsoe's 2-3 years of crap we got out of him on top of countless other non-productive acquisitions over the years with how many head coaching changes...Mularkey, Donahoe, Jauron and 9 years worth of losing, non-playoff seasons.

Makes me want to jump off a bridge. What in the hell should we get excited for again this year when we end up having to keep a coach of three years with 7-9 status quo because dumb ass owner got a woody and extended his contract and doesn't want to pay to get out of it now?

If you can relate to this horse **** and want to sound out then let's hear you!

This is absolutely friggin terrible! Buffalo and Detroit...two big time, modern era losers! I just don't know what to think.
    Last edited by jpdex12; 02-27-2009, 09:25 PM.
    Where else would you rather be than right here right now?
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: This thread is another painful reminder...Rated-R

YYYYep. sucks, dont it.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Lexwhat
      • Feb 2005

Why did you leave out Donte Whitner? I thought this thread was "R" for Realistic??

Comment

• jpdex12
        • Jan 2005

With the latest news posted by ESPN about botching up the Dockery trade that's just icing on the cake dude. This team blows! I can't believe that I'm thinking this about my belloved Bills. I'm sick! Another idiot move. Our scouts suck, our coaches suck, our FO sucks, our owner sucks, how can players succeed under this kind of pathetic leadership and management? WTF? At this rate, I'll never defend my team again...they are really starting to deserve it.
        I'm sorry if I'm peed in anyone's soup with my rants today. I'm hitting a brick wall.
        I just got done watching "The Express" for the first time and learned some things about Ernie Davis that I didn't know. Gees, he made me want to be a Brown's fan almost...so did Bruce and Jim and Andre and Thurman but those days seem like too long ago.

I want Ralph Wilson to go.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

:roflmoa:

that is awesome when you look at it all laid out like that!
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• jpdex12
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Lexwhat
            Why did you leave out Donte Whitner? I thought this thread was "R" for Realistic??
            What the hell, throw him in there for not living up to "his" standards, especially after guarenteeing a playoff berth this past season.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka

I don't know about awesome...painful...yes!

Comment

• jpdex12
                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka

yeah, did you count them? The first round picks that we pissed away? 8 of them including the trades for Losman and Bledsoe. 8 first round picks!

Imagine what a real franchise with real scouts and FO people could do with 8 1st round picks. I guarentee you that even a mediocre team's FO could have put together a better 8 man roster than we did.

I should just go to bed so I can get up and go sit in the cold, ice fishing tomorrow morning. It beats sitting here wishing for something that is not going to happen until this owner takes a dirt nap.

Comment

• jpdex12
                  • Jan 2005

8 of them in 9 years!

Comment

• jpdex12
                    • Jan 2005

Why don't we just create a rule and pass it at the next owner's meeting in Tamps that the Bills have to start every game with a 45 point deficit from now on to eternity? At least we'd get to have the possibility of seeing another "greatest comeback" game seeing that is about the only good thing that we can hang our hats on. And that game should have never happened because we were getting pounded so bad and Beebe's TD shouldn't have counted with him stepping out of bounds.

Comment

• jpdex12
                      • Jan 2005

On top of all of the 1st round picks and idiot coaching and GM moves, etc why don't you just add to the list all of the stupid things that this team is noted for and remembered for like Wade Wilson and Rob Johnson and ditching a good thing like Doug Flutie and the Homerun Throwback and the Jacksonville Jaguars Wild Card PLayoff. etc. Ronnie Harmon dropping that pass in Cleveland, the Dallas Monday night debacle two years ago...

I need oxygen! Honestly, I need to just go to bed because if I keep going on I seriously think that I am going to either find another team or only watch college football. I love beeing so stubborn and faithful rooting for the Bills but why?

Comment

• jpdex12
                        • Jan 2005

I hope a lot of people take the time to read through this thread tomorrow that missed it tonight! I think it will sit in and fester with a lot of you. Maybe it'll do some good and affect some of your minds and if enough of us join together and boycott or whatever you want to do to voice our displeasure something different will happen. Something different would be nice for a change!

Comment

• rcd333
                          • Mar 2007

it all starts at the top. when you line up all of the bills failures next to all the great moments it really hits you. makes you rethink if ralph deserves to be going into the hall of fame.

Comment

• Bert102176
                            • Aug 2002

I agree but once Ralph is dead and gone things will be better, and let's face it while he is alive the team will be under him, he is a cheap SOB
                            lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

Working...
                            X