What if the Bills trade their 1st rounder for Aaron Kampman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahdi
    • Mar 2004

What if the Bills trade their 1st rounder for Aaron Kampman...

I still have a feeling the Bills are planning something big. Aaron Kampman is NOT a 3-4 OLB where the Packers are planning to play him. Trading Kampman to the Bills would give the packers more picks to build their new 3-4 and the Bills get a pass rusher at LDE (and he's a white boy too). Im thinking Kampman could be had for a 2nd and a 6th.

How would you guys feel about that deal?

Other trade options could include Elvis Dumervil, Tamba Hali, DJ Williams. These guys are with teams moving to a 3-4 and may not be fits.
    Last edited by Mahdi; 02-28-2009, 08:00 AM.
  • Luisito23
    Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
    • Apr 2003

Re: What if the Bills trade their 1st rounder for Aaron Kampman...

NO way...
    "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
    ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
    ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
    ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Yeah,,, im not saying I necessarily like these trades but I get this feeling they going to do something.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

I'm going to say Witten just for the fact that it will keep me sane until I go to sleep...
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• SquishDaFish
          Lets GO BUFFALO!!
          • Jun 2005

DJ Williams would be nice

Comment

• MikeInRoch
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Mahdi
            and he's a white boy too
            Oh good! So he has a high motor?
            "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
              • Mar 2004

What? The Packers have plans to play Kampman at OLB? Are you sure about this?

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                What? The Packers have plans to play Kampman at OLB? Are you sure about this?
                Yep... He's going to slide to Strong side OLB in their 3-4.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Aaron Kampman has too many miles on him to warrant a first round pick, even though I wanted the Bills to draft him way back when.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

its going to be owen daniels if they do a trade, there has been numerous reports already about them "coveting him"

Comment

• TigerJ
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                      its going to be owen daniels if they do a trade, there has been numerous reports already about them "coveting him"
                      That's pretty much what I think, though a first round pick is still pricey. I assume that since Buffalo is trying to do it via trade rather than an offer to a RFA who has been tendered is that the Bills think a first and a third (the cost for signing him) is way too much.
                      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Kampan for a 3rd? Ok Ill do that but for a 1st no way.

Also its been reported Kampman is going to play both OLB and some DE in their new defense.

Also what does him being white have anything to do about it?
                        COMING SOON...
                        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Mahdi
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                          Kampan for a 3rd? Ok Ill do that but for a 1st no way.

Also its been reported Kampman is going to play both OLB and some DE in their new defense.

Also what does him being white have anything to do about it?
                          It was a joke. Would just be funny if we traded for a 4th white DE.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

It would definitely make sense. Keep in mind that we have their former Defensive Coordinator. Maybe we are trying to trade for Kampman or one of the other Packers defensive stars. They have some good LBs too. Hmmm.....

Comment

• nateodoms'bff
                              • Dec 2008

No way a first. Maybe a 3rd, but that's a stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X