X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

What is going on at One Bills Drive?

It's the 2nd day of free agency and you have yet to hear a word from them today. Hell, I haven't even seen a post from Chris Brown today. I wonder if they are up to something. The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Anyone else starting to think that they are working on a big trade to make the team better?
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: What is going on at One Bills Drive?

Originally posted by Mikey82
    It's the 2nd day of free agency and you have yet to hear a word from them today. Hell, I haven't even seen a post from Chris Brown today. I wonder if they are up to something. The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Anyone else starting to think that they are working on a big trade to make the team better?
    I'm fine with a trade. As long as we still have the #11 pick.

Comment

• Mitchell55
      only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
      • Feb 2008

I do, this offseason is looking alot like last years. Either a trade for Daniels or Whitten might be in the works.

Comment

• rcd333
        • Mar 2007

bro i hope so. do we even know who is still in buffalo? didn;t we have like 8 free agents here or something??

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by rcd333
          bro i hope so. do we even know who is still in buffalo? didn;t we have like 8 free agents here or something??
          We have no clue who is still in Buffalo. Hell, Kendall Simmons might be working out for the Docs for all we know. Or Laveranues Coles might be at Denny's with Ralph. The place is so secretive lately. What ever happened with all the press conferences with each player? why did Brandon stop doing that? I always looked forward to watching them.

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by slimschmittie
            I'm fine with a trade. As long as we still have the #11 pick.
            Unless it's Peppers.... Which it isn't.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
              All-Pro Zoner
              • Feb 2005

i know alot of you are not high on simmons because of his injury, but remember that injury is not as severe for a 0-lineman as it is for a player that has to run and cut all game. also you would be getting a stud G for pennies compared to his worth if he were healthy (truth be told if he wouldnt have gotten injured he would have signed a monster extension with the steelers, the guy is only a 6 year pro!)

Comment

• Slim
                • Apr 2004

I'd be pretty happy if at the end of the day Simmons and Hangarnter were Bills. But the Bills CANT be almost done. Two OL will not get the fan base excited.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                  Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                  • Jul 2002

I just spoke to my friend who has been a Steelers fan all of his life. He says if the Bills were able to pick up Simmons and he is healthy, then it would definitely be a good move.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

I'd be pretty happy if at the end of the day Simmons and Hangarnter were Bills. But the Bills CANT be almost done. Two OL will not get the fan base excited.
                    Exactly! And every year, they always try to get us to buy the jerseys of our new acquisition....who's going to buy a Simmons or Hangartner jersey? No one! But a Coles jersey or maybe even Daniels jersey would sell.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      I just spoke to my friend who has been a Steelers fan all of his life. He says if the Bills were able to pick up Simmons and he is healthy, then it would definitely be a good move.
                      Yeah, I have watched him quite a bit because I had him on my sim league and was pretty good. If he's healthy, he'd be a very good signing and better than the guy he replaced.

Comment

• Slim
                        • Apr 2004

Exactly! And every year, they always try to get us to buy the jerseys of our new acquisition....who's going to buy a Simmons or Hangartner jersey? No one! But a Coles jersey or maybe even Daniels jersey would sell.
                        Even Mike Peterson, Sean Jones, Jermaine Phillips. People would buy those jerseys. Even though i do kind of like Scott at SS.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

Even Mike Peterson, Sean Jones, Jermaine Phillips. People would buy those jerseys. Even though i do kind of like Scott at SS.
                          Exactly! I'm sorry, but I refuse to believe that we are done this weekend, until Monday. I still think that we will sign 1 or 2 more of those players that we brought in over the last couple days. I also believe that we will sign a guy like Peterson or Cato June to make our defense better.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

The last time that they were silent like this, the Marcus Stroud trade was in the works. Anyone else starting to think that they are working on a big trade to make the team better?

I could see the Bills talking to Cincinnati about trading Peters for CJ and the Bengals 2nd round pick.

Comment

• Slim
                              • Apr 2004

At this point i'd be happy bringing Cro back.

Comment

Working...
                              X