PDA

View Full Version : Whos left in FA that makes this team BETTER

ddaryl
02-28-2009, 03:10 PM
http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=127&p=9&c=12&yr=2009&nid=83&lnid=83&rc=16

SO who does everyone here really like that is left on the board.

We need MAJOR OL help...

We need OLB

We can use a WR or TE

We can use a SS

We could upgrade the DT position

We can compliment the RB duo

but who is left that actually makes the team better and is not a parallel move.

I see no OG on the market that makes us better. In fact when we cut Dockery he became the best OG on the market and Washington wasted no time zappin him up. Oh the irony here. I honestly rather we kept Dockery at this point.

C Birk, who reports have it he has 0 intention of playing for the Bills... I bet the few ex-Bill on the Vikings told him to stay clear of Buffalo. We can resign Preston who is rated higher then Geoff Hangarter, who is the lowest rated C on scouts.com board... Not that the board really means a whole heluva alot but it's not giving me a warm fuzzy.

OLB probably has some possibilities. Yet how many have been brought in for an interview .... ??? Lots of old guys who IMO have without a doubt lost a step, and lots of young guys who are unkown commodities that would take great talent evaluation to find the guy(s) that will make the difference. But there are no stud LB's left that are guarenteed to make us better IMO...

SS Phillips.. Dawkins.. there are defintiely some option here, but by far not our greatest need

WR Coles would be a decent pickup, but I believe he is just teasing Buffalo and will sign with Miami... Housyourdaddy would be awesome, but obviously he isn't in the Bills plan. Harrison as a stop gap might be a worthy #2, but not really an over the middle guy IMO in this stage of his career.

TE I do not want to trade our 1st pick for Daniels when we are too desperate for a DE and the only DE's worthwhile in this entire draft needs to be picked at #11 IMO.

RB as a #3 there are plenty of options

DT, there is Rocky Bernard who would be decent for a few years next to Stroud, yet no buzz about him making a visit. Who is Jovan Haye.. He is rated high but I have no idea who he is, and he is young, but small at 295lbs. Tank Johnson ???

I really have a hard time seeing many if any players that will really make the Bills a much better team in 2009... and its got me down. I just can't handle another inept year of Bills football, and that's the bitter pill I am swallowing.

Sorry if this post is a bit scattered brained... but I am trying to wrap my head around what the hell is going to happen and what the hell has already happened.

Mitchell55
02-28-2009, 03:23 PM
Peterson, Bernard, and Simmons. Possibly Mike Brown or Coles too.

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
We haven't gotten better yet...so hopefully they've targeted some talent.