PDA

View Full Version : Saints looking at LT

jimbohastle51
02-28-2009, 05:25 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2009/02/sources-saints-interested-in-lt/

as crazy as it sounds remember him and drew brees are best friends, so actually i could see this happening. if they can get a saftey and there corners from last year get healthy (they lost porter, mckenzie, before half the season was over) and they sign sharper as expected, they are going to be a power house! especially if Dan Morgan pans out as an outside linebacker. with vilma resigned and fujita and morgan on the outsides and will smith and charles grant on the ends, wow they have a nice front 7. also they pick 12th or 13th and LT will only require a conditional pick, like a 3rd that turns into a second or something. just figured since our team isnt doing much at least it was an interesting read.

nateodoms'bff
02-28-2009, 05:47 PM
That team would be stacked.

I like cheering for them. Brees is an awesome guy, and they are a fun team to watch.

They just need a secondary and they'll be dangerous for a long time.

Wouldn't it be nice to talk about the Bills like that?

Someday...

FlyingDutchman
02-28-2009, 05:57 PM
there goes the value of my keeper Reggie Bush if this happens

schubbard
02-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Would help me quite a bit as I have Darren Sproles...

psubills62
02-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Would help me quite a bit as I have Darren Sproles...

I'd have a hard time believing that if the Chargers trade LT that they wouldn't take a RB high in the draft...or they could sign someone like Derrick Ward?

schubbard
02-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Could be... but they just put the franchise tag on Sproles - quite expensive if they plan on him staying a backup...