PDA

View Full Version : Another loss by Lalime

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 08:33 PM
This guy just doesn't have it. We better get another goalie in here pronto!

LtFinFan66
02-28-2009, 08:34 PM
:rofl:

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:37 PM

Actually, kind of a stupid thread trying to start arguements. What's the point?

LtFinFan66
02-28-2009, 08:38 PM
I would assume he was being sarcastic

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 08:40 PM
I would assume he was being sarcastic

It was a little of both.

hydro
02-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Actually, kind of a stupid thread trying to start arguements. What's the point?

Whats the point of complaining about the same things we know this team can't do?

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Whats the point of complaining about the same things we know this team can't do?

Hydro...do you ever think for yourself or do you piggyback off of everybody elses posts on here? Seriously get a sack...

LtFinFan66
02-28-2009, 08:43 PM
damn...that's harsh

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:44 PM
damn...that's harsh

I'm serious...that's all I ever see from this guy. He either posts about how the only thing I post is negative or he gets involved in crap that has nothing to do with him. My God...what the f**k????

hydro
02-28-2009, 08:46 PM
Hydro...do you ever think for yourself or do you piggyback off of everybody elses posts on here? Seriously get a sack...

Nighthawk. Do you know how to post on a message board with out personal attacks? Seriously you need a break from this place.

RockStar36
02-28-2009, 08:47 PM
NO GOAL SUPPORT AGAIN FOR LALIME

hydro
02-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I'm serious...that's all I ever see from this guy. He either posts about how the only thing I post is negative or he gets involved in crap that has nothing to do with him. My God...what the f**k????

:rofl: What is this a private thread? You vs Chern?

clumping platelets
02-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Lalime is not the problem

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:51 PM
Nighthawk. Do you know how to post on a message board with out personal attacks? Seriously you need a break from this place.

Oh yeah, I do...but I'm tired of you...so I let you know it. Hell, you let me know it everyday, so suck it buttercup...if you can dish it, you better be able to take it.

chernobylwraiths
NO GOAL SUPPORT AGAIN FOR LALIME

They would play better if they didn't have to worry about having to cover for him.

Nighthawk
Lalime is not the problem

No, this entire team is a problem, but do you really see Darcy doing anything to change it? I don't...unfortunately.

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 08:52 PM
:rofl: What is this a private thread? You vs Chern?

Me and Nighthawk have a hate/hate relationship. :D

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:54 PM
They would play better if they didn't have to worry about having to cover for him.

This is part of the problem...the other part is that they are too scared to play down low. This team is made up of a bunch of players who don't like contact and want to freewheel. This team is not built to succeed in today's game and how the defenses collapse down low.

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Me and Nighthawk have a hate/hate relationship. :D

Here's the thing...I don't hate anybody...I can't speak for any of you. Just because I believe what I believe and don't necessarily agree with others on here, doesn't mean that I don't like to have spirited conversation. However, it seems that some on here have taken to attacking me at any chance they get. Hey, I can take it, but then don't come back to me and wonder why I might get a little chippy with you.

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 09:04 PM
They can't be worrying too much since they have given up over 30 shots on goal the last two nights with 18 shots on goal in each contest in the third period. If they are going to give that kind of defensive effort, they might as well do a better job offensively.

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 09:13 PM
They can't be worrying too much since they have given up over 30 shots on goal the last two nights with 18 shots on goal in each contest in the third period. If they are going to give that kind of defensive effort, they might as well do a better job offensively.

But don't forget that those numbers seem to be higher in the third because they were trailing tonight and tied the other night. They needed to open it up and try to score...that's when the shots started coming at Lalime.

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 09:21 PM
But don't forget that those numbers seem to be higher in the third because they were trailing tonight and tied the other night. They needed to open it up and try to score...that's when the shots started coming at Lalime.

That's convoluted logic. They were tied the other night only after it was tied in the third. Sure they trailed Tuesday and tonight in the third, but one would assume their offensive chances would INCREASE in the third in all those games. Well, against Anaheim they had their worst shot total in the third, against Carolina they had their lowest shot total in the third and tonight they tied the second period with 11.

Seems to me that they need to concentrate on scoring only. They aren't good enough to try to do both.

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 09:28 PM
That's convoluted logic. They were tied the other night only after it was tied in the third. Sure they trailed Tuesday and tonight in the third, but one would assume their offensive chances would INCREASE in the third in all those games. Well, against Anaheim they had their worst shot total in the third, against Carolina they had their lowest shot total in the third and tonight they tied the second period with 11.

Seems to me that they need to concentrate on scoring only. They aren't good enough to try to do both.

How is it convoluted? That's what happened...so it can't be that complicated? Of course, this team would actually have to have a good size lead in the third period of a game to know if this is really what happened. It really doesn't matter...this team needs to open it up and start thinking offense at all times.

SabreEleven
02-28-2009, 09:34 PM
How can you blame the goalie when your team can even score a goal against one of the top 3 worst defensive teams in the NHL? This is embarassing.

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 09:34 PM
It's convoluted because if they are behind you would think that they would be putting a bigger effort in offensively. Sure they would give up better chances, not necessarily a lot more shots, but they would be getting more shots on net. Carolina and the Islanders aren't an offensive juggernaught, how did their shots rise so much when they are trying to protect a lead AND not good offensively? Because the Sabres just aren't a good defensive team.

SabreEleven
02-28-2009, 09:36 PM
Well that makes them a balanced team because they aren't a good offensive team either

hammerbillsfan
02-28-2009, 09:41 PM
How can you blame the goalie when your team can even score a goal against one of the top 3 worst defensive teams in the NHL? This is embarassing.

The Isles dressed 19 players! :wtf:

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 09:47 PM

Who blamed the goalie? I don't think anybody has blamed Lalime.

LtFinFan66
02-28-2009, 09:48 PM

Nighthawk
02-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Nah, he was being sarcastic and trying to be funny.

LtFinFan66
02-28-2009, 09:58 PM
It was a little of both.

Mitchell55
02-28-2009, 10:26 PM
If anyone blames this on Lalime, they have no idea what they are talking about. He has let in 3 goals out of 60+. Thats pretty good.

Ebenezer
02-28-2009, 10:39 PM
There was a caller into the post game show, and he was serious...he was calling for this team to trade for Legace (and somebody else I forget who he mentioned)...the wheels are off folks...

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 10:48 PM

Right. And you should have known a little of both meant I was being sarcastic AND needling Nighthawk. Man, even Nighthawk got it. :D

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 10:49 PM
There was a caller into the post game show, and he was serious...he was calling for this team to trade for Legace (and somebody else I forget who he mentioned)...the wheels are off folks...

You sure it didn't sound like Mikey? He was advocating us getting Legace STAT!

Ebenezer
02-28-2009, 10:51 PM
nah...voice was too deep.

SabreEleven
02-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Right. And you should have known a little of both meant I was being sarcastic AND needling Nighthawk. Man, even Nighthawk got it. :D

Humor is not your strong suit.

chernobylwraiths
02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Humor is not your strong suit.

Guess it is just too intellectual for you.

Michael82
03-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Umm, that was when he was sick and when it was rumored that Miller will be out for the rest of the regular season. I still say that we need a 2nd backup just in case. Don't get me wrong, Lalime is doing a very good job, but we don't want to run him ragged and I don't wantto see Enroth out there at this time of the year..... :ill:

chubluv
03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Over all this just sucks. Thats all I can say about it.

Ebenezer
03-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Umm, that was when he was sick and when it was rumored that Miller will be out for the rest of the regular season. I still say that we need a 2nd backup just in case. Don't get me wrong, Lalime is doing a very good job, but we don't want to run him ragged and I don't wantto see Enroth out there at this time of the year..... :ill:

Why not? What is the worst that can happen? The team comes in 11th instead of 9th?

Michael82
03-01-2009, 12:56 AM
Why not? What is the worst that can happen? The team comes in 11th instead of 9th?
hmm, good point. :sigh:

SabreEleven
03-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Guess it is just too intellectual for you.

If it isn't a dick and fart joke, it usually is.

rbochan
03-01-2009, 08:41 AM
http://www.gloomies.com/sarcasm.jpg

chernobylwraiths
03-01-2009, 01:23 PM
If it isn't a dick and fart joke, it usually is.

:up:

SkateZilla
03-01-2009, 11:54 PM
The Problem doesn't Start with an "L", the Problem starts with an "H"