PDA

View Full Version : Inside the FA war room

elltrain22
02-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Let me preface this by saying this is my VERY sarcastic view of our 4 dumb ****'s who make the decisions. Truth be told, I am so depressed at how things have played out thus far, this is really the only way I can make myself feel better (for now). I know its only day 2, but I have no faith in these idiots to do what we all want; and that is field a winner once again.

Below is a real dialog from our 4 circle of idiots. Basically, they're doing what they do best; ***** stuff (or ****) up!!!
=====================================================

The Ralph: don't spend all my money Dick

DJ: Mr.Wilson whatever you want, and thanks so much again for not firing me

The Ralph: I couldn't fire you jack*** I had you sign a contract the day I bought my blueberry snuggie

Modrak: I don't know about you, but I really wanna draft a RB who we'll end up cutting

Guy: you dumb*** Modrak, we're talking about free agents, not the draft.

DJ: ya know call me crazy, but I like our WR depth, I think we should keep what we got.

The Ralph: I'm not spending any money on WR's. I spent enough on Evans, Parrish, and Hardy. I already told ya, we're gonna get a low-level tier tight end who no one else wants.

Guy: Ah, Mr.Wilson, we could try to trade for Winslow or Gonzo....

DJ & The Ralph: (in unison) We already have Shouman & Fine!!!

Modrak: Plus those teams may be asking for our 2nd round pick, and we just can't afford to give that up!!

Guy: What about a Center???

The Ralph: don't even think about Saturday, Birk, or Jason Brown!! Too much money. Oh noooooo!!!!! (Ralph pisses his pants--again)

DJ: lemmie get you another Depend Sir

Guy: how bout that backup scrub for the Panthers?? He's cheap, and he'll really fit into our system of non-NFL caliber players.

DJ: sounds good to me!! either way, I'm just happy to still be here.

Modrak: You wanna here my input on some lineman??

Guy: STFU!! Tripplett, McCargo, Fowler, when are you gonna learn you don't know how to pick lineman??

The Ralph: would you all be quiet, I'm tryin to watch Matlock??

Guy: ah Mr.Wilson, don't you care about addressing our teams overwhelming issues??

The Ralph: no I don't!! I'm rich, I'm 100 years old, and I got piss all over myself!! Now get me my snuggie!!

DJ: yes sir!!

nateodoms'bff
02-28-2009, 11:18 PM
i lol'd

SeatownBillsFan21
02-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Sounds like you like Guy huh?? LOL

Syderick
03-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Modrak: My god did we do a good job today, did you see how aggressive we were?
Guy: Ya, wait til you see what we got planned for tommorrow
Ralph: sshh matlock is still on, then golden girls, I think we're done for today
Jauron: Four straight 7-9 seasons here we come!
Lynch: CHAMPIONSHIP!

Michael82
03-01-2009, 12:44 AM
I think you are being too nice to John Guy. He's the biggest problem, IMO. He wouldn't know NFL talent if it bit him in the ass. :ill:

elltrain22
03-01-2009, 06:47 AM
I was way too nice to Guy, but not on purpose.