PDA

View Full Version : Got a bad feeling Cutler will be traded to the Jets...

Mahdi
03-01-2009, 08:44 AM
If that happens we are looking at 5 or 6 losses in the division again. Not trying to be negative but at this point we are WAY below the rest of the division talent wise.

X-Era
03-01-2009, 09:03 AM
If that happens we are looking at 5 or 6 losses in the division again. Not trying to be negative but at this point we are WAY below the rest of the division talent wise.

I dont think so. I think Cutlers arrogance and attitude will turn of many teams... including the Jets.

Now Kurt Warner for the Jets? Yeah, I could see that.

theanswer74
03-01-2009, 09:13 AM
The Broncos are not trading Cutler. They might have thought about Cutler for Cassell and a pick, but they wont trade Cutler just for picks.

The Juice Is Loose
03-01-2009, 09:24 AM
i can't believe they even considered it.

he's the best qb in the league besides manning, brady and mcnabb.

yes i think he's better than big ben and rivers. rivers throws shotput and when LT is gone we'll see how he does.

Luisito23
03-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Yeah, Cutler is not going anywhere this year...No competent franchise trades away a young, franchise back without having some kind of backup plan.

Mahdi
03-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Denver is selecting 12th overall. They have a good shot at either Stafford or Sanchez. New coach, new GM... think about it... McDaniels wants a cerebral QB, Cutler is a big arm QB with tons of talent but I doubt he has the QB brain McDaniels needs to run his offense the way he did in New England. Stafford and Sanchez are both that type of QB he needs.

So if they can trade Cutler for a first rounder, draft a QB with their first pick and add to their defense with the other one. It would be a GREAT move on their part.

DraftBoy
03-01-2009, 11:11 AM
I dont think Cutler will be around long term in Denver for the reason Mahdi listed above, but I dont think that trade comes this season unless Denver is assured a shot at Sanchez. Stafford is also not a cerebral QB.

Pinkerton Security
03-01-2009, 11:29 AM
i can't believe they even considered it.

he's the best qb in the league besides manning, brady and mcnabb.

yes i think he's better than big ben and rivers. rivers throws shotput and when LT is gone we'll see how he does.

what about brees. and about rivers, LT didnt do squat this year and rivers had his best year.

Mahdi
03-01-2009, 11:38 AM
I dont think Cutler will be around long term in Denver for the reason Mahdi listed above, but I dont think that trade comes this season unless Denver is assured a shot at Sanchez. Stafford is also not a cerebral QB.
Yeah Stafford is not exactly cerebral but I think he has more smarts than Cutler. Either way I think McDaniels is targeting Sanchez at #12.

TacklingDummy
03-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Yeah Stafford is not exactly cerebral but I think he has more smarts than Cutler. Either way I think McDaniels is targeting Sanchez at #12.

The Bills might not want to make the same mistake twice. They drafted Whitner instead of Cutler, maybe passing on Sanchez will come back to bite us too.

Philagape
03-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Cutler is as likely to give away a game as he is to win one. Kinda like the Jets' last QB. We had them beat if not for our own give-away machine at QB, who's no longer here.

Luisito23
03-01-2009, 03:14 PM
maybe passing on Sanchez will come back to bite us too.

Maybe?...You know it's a bet doggy.

Jeff1220
03-01-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure what Cutler did on his Wonderlic, but didn't Culter play at Vanderbilt - that a pretty academic school. I don't know if you guys are equating big-armed cockiness with low intelligence or what, but based on him going to Vandy, I'd bet he's more 'cerebral' than he's being credited for in this thread.

Mahdi
03-01-2009, 04:33 PM
I'm not sure what Cutler did on his Wonderlic, but didn't Culter play at Vanderbilt - that a pretty academic school. I don't know if you guys are equating big-armed cockiness with low intelligence or what, but based on him going to Vandy, I'd bet he's more 'cerebral' than he's being credited for in this thread.
K who cares what school he went to... Cutler makes a ton of mistakes at the wrong time, he is not calm and doesn't show poise. He is highly talented but also highly emotional. Very Favre-esque. Its not a bad thing but I dont think it's what McDaniels wants for his offense.