PDA

View Full Version : Bills will end up totally screwed in FA and here's why.

HHURRICANE
03-01-2009, 10:10 AM
1) Coles is going to Miami. He loves Pennington and Parcells and the team is alot closer to turning the corner than us.
2) We couldn't even get Houzh to talk to us.
3) If we get Owen Daniels we will so over pay for him that it has bust trade written all over it.
4) Dockery might have sucked but I'm confused how Kirk Chambers is going to replace him and improve the position?

The Bills don't realize that other teams work through the weekend.

TacklingDummy
03-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Coles = no great loss.

Has TJ talked to anyone?

Pass on Daniels if its anything more than a 3rd round pick.

Dockery was released due to cap situation in the future. Maybe they freed up money to sign Peters long term.

It's hard to get excited over the Free Agency period. When's the last time Buffalo brought in someone who made a big impact for years to come, Bryce Paup?

The Draft is where the team will be built.

kelly2reed4six
03-01-2009, 10:18 AM
At this point, I don't think the Bills even realize they are a professional football organization hurricane. The FO has got their heads so far up their a**es they don't have a clue whats going on. It has been repulsive following the bills free agency thus far!

patmoran2006
03-01-2009, 10:18 AM
Coles = no great loss.

Has TJ talked to anyone?

Dockery was released due to cap situation in the future. Maybe they freed up money to sign Peters long term.

It's hard to get excited over the Free Agency period. When's the last time Buffalo brought in someone who made a big impact for years to come, Bryce Paup?

you mean built with guys like Whitner, McCargo, Youboty, Poz, Hardy and Chris Ellis?

We're just as bad drafting as we are evaluating pro FA talent.

HHURRICANE
03-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Coles = no great loss.

Has TJ talked to anyone?

The draft helped us tons in 2008!!

McKelvin, returning kicks. Great.

jimbohastle51
03-01-2009, 10:19 AM
you mean built with guys like Whitner, McCargo, Youboty, Poz, Hardy and Chris Ellis?

patmoran my man, any new, news around the NFL world you have heard? news/updates/rumors?

shelby
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
T.J. Houshmandzadeh (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5652/) will decided to stay or leave the Cincinnati Bengals (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/cin/) Sunday according to the Cincinnati Enquirer.
According to the report, the Bengals and Houshmandzadeh's agent, Kennard McGuire, have been in discussions over the last three days and an offer is on the table.
The Bengals' free agent wide receiver has already visited Minnesota and Seattle. He might also visit with the New York Giants (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nyg/), but that has not been confirmed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Houshmandzadeh-will-decide-future-Sunday;_ylt=Aq***sF3JK1nLfZgPXTowxhDubYF?urn=nfl,144837

jimbohastle51
03-01-2009, 10:24 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Houshmandzadeh-will-decide-future-Sunday;_ylt=Aq***sF3JK1nLfZgPXTowxhDubYF?urn=nfl,144837

thanks, shelby. that is his best option anyways. he has been a pro bowler there in cincy, with his age and everything i would stay were its working for you. the wins will come if they can keep palmer on the field.

TacklingDummy
03-01-2009, 10:24 AM

That's the problem. Teams a built through the draft and the Bills drafts have been horrible as of late. Remember when draft picks like Kelly, Thomas, Reed, Smith, Conlan, Hansen, Beebe, Fina, Henry Jones, Odomes, Wolford use to work out?

Lately its been guys like Williams, Losman, McCargo, Anderson, Henry, McGahee, Flowers, and people wonder why its been 10 years.

jimbohastle51
03-01-2009, 10:27 AM
1) Coles is going to Miami. He loves Pennington and Parcells and the team is alot closer to turning the corner than us.
2) We couldn't even get Houzh to talk to us.
3) If we get Owen Daniels we will so over pay for him that it has bust trade written all over it.
4) Dockery might have sucked but I'm confused how Kirk Chambers is going to replace him and improve the position?

The Bills don't realize that other teams work through the weekend.

if simmons isnt signed the only thing i can think is langston walker is going to guard and chambers is playing RT now??

ct bills fan
03-01-2009, 10:35 AM
It's been documented that TJ has talked to at least 4 teams - He visited Min & Sea, has talked contract with Cincy and is visiting TB today.

Daniels is certainly worth more than a 3rd - I'd give up our 2nd and a 5th in a second for him. I wouldn't give up our first though.

HHURRICANE
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
if simmons isnt signed the only thing i can think is langston walker is going to guard and chambers is playing RT now??

Simmons??