PDA

View Full Version : with the sabres collapsing and this free agency period, i want to...

trapezeus
03-01-2009, 11:34 AM
go ahead and fill that in.

I personally wish that the NFL would just move the bills. the fact they allow this kind of salary dumping with no viable replacements makes me ill. What's the point of having a team if it isn't even remotely competitive. to go from 7-9, wipe out any contributors and just rely on a draft run by dumbasses.

I never thought i'd say this, but just pull the plug on this team and organization. ralph wilson and co just keep finding a way to make it worse.

Pinkerton Security
03-01-2009, 11:38 AM

I personally wish that the NFL would just move the bills. the fact they allow this kind of salary dumping with no viable replacements makes me ill. What's the point of having a team if it isn't even remotely competitive. to go from 7-9, wipe out any contributors and just rely on a draft run by dumbasses.

I never thought i'd say this, but just pull the plug on this team and organization. ralph wilson and co just keep finding a way to make it worse.

wipe out any contributors? man, you sure can over exaggerate.

ct bills fan
03-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Don't let the door hit you in the *ss on the way out.

trapezeus
03-01-2009, 11:47 AM
i was born into the golden age of bills football. i was 12-16 years of age for the superbowl run. That is perhaps the most formative years of your football life.

Since then, i've been hoping every move was the right move. And that no way ralph doesn't want to win. he just wants to do it economically. But after watching him let jauron stay on, after losing 8 of the last 10 with the easiest schedule in a while, blows my mind. 8 years of thinking, "we aren't there yet, we just need a couple pieces" has become very annoying.

For you fans who say, "you're not a fan", i contend you aren't living in reality. This team is so much worse than it was last year. Remember last year's team? the ones who played with no heart and were defeated by the browns at home in the national spotlight.

If you choose to blindly accept what this team has chosen to pursue for 2009, fine. I still love my bills, but i will not be suckered into believing their is hope. jauron is an overacheiving 3-13 coach. We all know that.

Pinkerton Security
03-01-2009, 11:55 AM
i was born into the golden age of bills football. i was 12-16 years of age for the superbowl run. That is perhaps the most formative years of your football life.

Since then, i've been hoping every move was the right move. And that no way ralph doesn't want to win. he just wants to do it economically. But after watching him let jauron stay on, after losing 8 of the last 10 with the easiest schedule in a while, blows my mind. 8 years of thinking, "we aren't there yet, we just need a couple pieces" has become very annoying.

For you fans who say, "you're not a fan", i contend you aren't living in reality. This team is so much worse than it was last year. Remember last year's team? the ones who played with no heart and were defeated by the browns at home in the national spotlight.

If you choose to blindly accept what this team has chosen to pursue for 2009, fine. I still love my bills, but i will not be suckered into believing their is hope. jauron is an overacheiving 3-13 coach. We all know that.

honestly brother, i can feel a lot of the things you're saying but when you say the bills should move i just stop reading and cant think anything other than to dismiss your statements.

jimbohastle51
03-01-2009, 12:22 PM
i would rather have a team than not, now i am not buy a ticket to see them loose but i will still be watching on sunday. and our drafts are not that bad at all!!! there are a few teams out there (st. louis, and oakland) that would have gladly taken 7-9 three years in a row, at least they would have had a reason to watch football half way through the season. i feel your pain man, but we'll get there. we were 7-9 with basically the team that we have right now minus greer (Doc, and royal did nothing last year) hangartner couldnt be worse than we had, and if we make a move or 2 and our 1st round pick gives us a little hope we can improve to 9-7 or 10-6, look at the falcons and dolphins, it can happen.

ddaryl
03-01-2009, 12:25 PM
I don't blame a single person for hating on this organization anymore... I am patiently awaiting Ralphs death, and it disgusts me to feel that way, but I do. I'm hoping there is strong enough local ownership options that keeps the Bills in WNY, but more then likely Ralph will pass away about the same time the LA stadium is built

THATHURMANATOR
03-01-2009, 01:12 PM

This post makes me want to throw up all over my computer room.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THE BILLS AND SABRES!!!

I WON'T QUIT.

DrGraves
03-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Buffalo sucks at sports. and life in general.

trapezeus
03-01-2009, 05:04 PM
i just think about how much i fret about this team moving over the last 10+ years. and now with the NFL refusing to give us certainty, ralph pretty much conceding that he doesn't care when he's gone, selling games to toronto. It's a joke. We spend all this time hoping and praying, and in the end i know we are going to get burned. i know we are going to be the nordiques and whoever gets us will be the avalanche. it's so disgustingly not fair.

I think as long as we get this team, we shouldn't have to be stuck with this bottom dwelling team of talkers. They say all the right things after losses, but the losses keep coming. They are intent to field the best Special teams unit of the decade and that's where the commitment to excellence stops.

I'm just stunned. After keeping jauron and knowing where the backlash is and that it's coming, they chose to cut cap space that we can already afford, for no one in return. The only option now is to trust the draft. a draft we've blown continuously for 8-9 years with the same guys calling the shots. This simply is not fair. We show up for these games expecting a professional football team and we don't get anything even close.

It's not fair that we support these guys because 1. we love the team and 2. they hold us hostage. I'm just saying, let's call their bluff.

realdealryan
03-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Then just go away. The like-minded posters are .01% of this place or gone already. It's this kind of thinking that ruins the offseason for me. It's ****ing March 1st. If this year's FA signings (or non-signings) are enough to make you think the Bills should move, you're not a Bills fan.