PDA

View Full Version : Brian Waters-

SeatownBillsFan21
03-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Dont no if this has been posted but saw this soo what do you guys think??

The Bills are interested in disgruntled Chiefs G Brian Waters, a "trusted source" tells Scout.com.
Like Shaun Rogers in Cleveland, Waters is upset with the new coaching staff and front office, which wouldn't meet with him one-on-one. Buffalo could use the help after releasing Derrick Dockery. Waters can play center and guard.

madness
03-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I've only seen speculation to this point. He'd definitely be welcomed.

Nighthawk
03-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Ummm, Pat Moran is the same Pat Moran on this site, so yes, we've known about this. But good find anyway.

patmoran2006
03-01-2009, 07:57 PM
lol.
Thanks.

I'm a hero if it ends up happening, and back to being a hack if it doesn't.

That's OK. I'm enjoying my 15 minutes of fame nonetheless. That piece has been picked up pretty much everywhere, and bigger names will investigate.

But F-Them.. If it goes down, I'm calling them all out.

theanswer74
03-01-2009, 07:58 PM
lol.
Thanks.

That's OK. I'm enjoying my 15 minutes of fame nonetheless. That piece has been picked up pretty much everywhere, and bigger names will investigate.

How are hearing it? You dont act like anyone gave you a scoop.

patmoran2006
03-01-2009, 08:00 PM
How are hearing it? You dont act like anyone gave you a scoop.In the piece I said that a trusted source has said the Bills are interested in Waters.

Obviously, it'll be left at that.

And I can assure you, that a couple of "big-named" writers will be writing about this in the days to come, and if the trade happens, will take credit for it.

But I don't care; as long you guys and my readers from scout.com know the deal.

theanswer74
03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
In the piece I said that a trusted source has said the Bills are interested in Waters.

Obviously, it'll be left at that.

And I can assure you, that a couple of "big-named" writers will be writing about this in the days to come, and if the trade happens, will take credit for it.

But I don't care; as long you guys and my readers from scout.com know the deal.

I trust you, but your comments dont back that up. You say you would be hack if it doesnt happen. Why would you be a hack if it doesnt happen?

You have a trusted source who has given you correct info before right?

madness
03-01-2009, 08:10 PM
I trust you, but your comments dont back that up. You say you would be hack if it doesnt happen. Why would you be a hack if it doesnt happen?

Pat has and probably will always be the resident hack and jr. J we've grown to love/hate.... but we have been enjoying watching him grow up. He might just make something of himself one day and we all will be so proud.

Seriously though, Pat has been knocking most of them out of the park as of late.

patmoran2006
03-01-2009, 08:10 PM

Yeah, at least of late.

Same source that gave me Dockery getting cut the night before, and the same source that gave me Hangartner as the Bills target a full day before FA began.

The threads are somewhere on this board.. Dont have the time (actually too lazy) to look for em.. You're more than welcomed too.

Also note I haven't by any means said this trade was going to happen..I was only able to confirm that the Bills ARE interested in Waters.

Romes
03-01-2009, 08:13 PM
lol.
Thanks.

You'll always be a little bit of a hack in our minds. :up:

Seriously though, thanks for all the info and work. :D

hydro
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Must be nice for Pat to get all this info and praise without having to hang out at RWS and the Buffalo airport :D

patmoran2006
03-01-2009, 08:16 PM
It's been fun.

and working more with scout.com has gotten a lot of my sources back into play for me that I didn't have before.

What does a source give a **** about a poster on a fan message board? But when I'm actually working on assignments for a credible publication/website it changes a lot.

Mitchell55
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Pat, I have to say, a week ago you annoyed the **** out of me (like I did with you), but lately you have become my favorite poster.