PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Dobler is my Guest on "The Jeff Nixon Sports Report"

jnixon
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Fans:

Check out my Internet Radio Show "The Jeff Nixon Sports Report" where I talk about issues regarding the Buffalo Bills and the NFL in general. I played Free Safety for the Bills from 1979-1984.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
The show airs every Monday from (5 pm to 6 pm Eastern) (4 to 5 pm Central) (3-4pm Mountain) and (2-3 Pacific). You can listen to the show by going to www.modavox.com/sports/ (http://www.modavox.com/sports/) I invite you to call the show tonight and ask me or my guest, Conrad Dobler a question at the toll free number 1-(888) 346-9144.

When you call in, an engineer will transfer you to a line where you can hear the show. He then notifies me through [Instant Messaging] that you are on the line. At some point I will acknowledge that you are on the line and you can ask me a question or make a comment.

To make it easy for you.... you can go to the website ahead of time click on my banner and you will see a desktop icon that you can download. Click on and it, and it will save the website icon to your desktop. Then whenever you want to, you can click on it and it will go right to the current show that is being broadcast. All Voice <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">America</st1:place></st1:country-region> shows are saved as podcasts, so you can always go back to a show and hear it again and even download it and save it on your computer, mp3 player, ipod and certain cell phones.

Call me!
<o:p> </o:p>
Jeff Nixon
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Buffalo</st1:place></st1:City> Bills
Free Safety 1979-1984<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dr. Lecter
03-02-2009, 02:33 PM
His post NFL life story is an interesting one.

I can't catch it live, but I will download the show later on!

mchurchfie
03-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks Jeff! I love Conrad.

shelby
03-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Thank you Jeff~!