PDA

View Full Version : Rate Bills Offseason (So Far)

TonyBlack
03-02-2009, 07:36 PM
by signing a decent backup qb and releasing royal, what u rate bills off season so far?

jimbohastle51
03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
can you even rate it yet?? its only been 3 days and everything has gone wrong. except we did sign a backup interior lineman and a study partner for trent.

raphael120
03-02-2009, 07:40 PM
Proving that youve sucked royally (no pun intended) by making such horrible FA blunders as Dockery (who was given the highest paid Bills contract EVER) and Royal, by cutting both of them doesn't cleanse themselves from making the stupid decisions in the first place.

Of all the FA linemen STARTERS we've signed, we only have Walker remaining.

We've been flat our HORRID with our FA selections.

Nighthawk
03-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Not much to like so far.

Ebenezer
03-02-2009, 07:59 PM
so far?? they haven't even done anything yet...

Incomplete bordering on F.

SeatownBillsFan21
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Dude its been 3 days why would we rate anything yet???

jpdex12
Our offseason started sucking the second we extended Jauron!

rcd333
its like rating our season after our first game

alohabillsfan
03-02-2009, 08:12 PM
I originally gave it a D cause we only signed a BU QB and OL, but I forgot we dumped Royal so I may upgrade it!

Bulldog
03-02-2009, 08:16 PM
For all you people saying its too early, who is Buffalo going to sign at this point that represents a significant improvement for the team? Be honest with yourselves. There were players to be had and Buffalo for one reason or another didn't get any of them. A big fat "S" for the Bills.

don137
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
You can't grade a test after completing only one page of a five page test. While I am disappointed they have not done much it is still too soon to give a grade.

jpdex12
03-02-2009, 09:16 PM
You can't grade a test after completing only one page of a five page test. While I am disappointed they have not done much it is still too soon to give a grade.

Don, not to pee in your soup or anything but if the last nine years are any indication of the forecast for 2009, I'd be willing to bet against the Bills again this year. Really, what has changed that makes one feel confident that this year will be a turn around?

sdbillsfan2
03-02-2009, 09:42 PM
After the first 3 days ....Disappointed, frustrated, annoyed and plan ol ticked off!
I know it's still early , But it's still sucks to know it probably won't get much better.
If there was a box [ RS] for really sucks. I would have clicked it!
Sorry I can't get excited over a Bengals reject QB .

billsfanone
03-02-2009, 10:06 PM
3 days? I'm mad at the last 10 years. The last 3 says is just the SOS.

TacklingDummy
03-02-2009, 10:41 PM
The draft is more important than picking up someone else garbage.

Getting rid of Royal makes it an A so far.

DraftBoy
03-02-2009, 10:44 PM
C

Fitzy and Ham were good pickups imo.

Missing on Coles (so far) and lack of any other movements hurt the grade.

ddaryl
03-03-2009, 08:22 AM
I bet the 2 A's were from our resident AFC East rival posters...

and who in the world gave the Bills a C or higher.... what are you HIGH?

we are not a better team then we were in 2009

justasportsfan
03-03-2009, 11:01 AM
all we've done is move sideways AT BEST and I'm being generous.

yordad
03-03-2009, 11:07 AM
I wish this poll was public, I mean who voted "A"? A fins fan?

TacklingDummy
03-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I wish this poll was public, I mean who voted "A"? A fins fan? :wave:

Getting rid of Royal is an A.

Free Agent pickups are overrated. The Bills need to build through the draft. Like most good teams do. It doesn't bother me that the Bills have not been active signing some scrubs.

DraftBoy
03-03-2009, 11:11 AM
all we've done is move sideways AT BEST and I'm being generous.

I would agree with this assessment.

ddaryl
03-03-2009, 11:13 AM
:wave:

Free Agent pickups are overrated. The Bills need to build through the draft. Like most good teams do. It doesn't bother me that the Bills have not been active signing some scrubs.

you're not paying attention... It is completely impossible for this team to fix itself via the draft. Unless you believe in our talent evaluators to nail every pick and find us 7 new starters.

Now maybe by 2013 we can have enough good drafts to feel this way.. but there is no way we are going to be a layoof team in 2010 by depending on the draft, and there are plenty enough scrubs in FA that are better then our scrubs

yordad
03-03-2009, 11:30 AM
but there is no way we are going to be a layoof team in 2010 by depending on the draftI disagree. I believe we can be a layoof team. But definately not a playoff team. :hehe:

don137
03-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Don, not to pee in your soup or anything but if the last nine years are any indication of the forecast for 2009, I'd be willing to bet against the Bills again this year. Really, what has changed that makes one feel confident that this year will be a turn around?

I agree that their is nothing I have seen to indicate anything has changed and I fully expect another season of frustration that is why I canceled my NFL Ticket. However, I have no idea wha is going on behind the scenes other than Pat's updates and would like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, stay out of my soup...:D:

justasportsfan
03-03-2009, 11:42 AM
you're not paying attention... It is completely impossible for this team to fix itself via the draft. Unless you believe in our talent evaluators to nail every pick and find us 7 new starters.

not only that, it's not like our coaching staff has proven to develop any of the players they've drafted into future HOF canididates.

The Jokeman
03-03-2009, 11:49 AM
D. I don't mind Fitzpatrick or Hangartner yet to make these two guys your primary targets I have issues. As think either one would or players of their value would be available later then sooner. Also we haven't heard what kind of contracts they received and wouldn't be shocked if overpaid.

Commissioner
03-03-2009, 11:54 AM
We've replaced backups with backups and removed a couple starters who weren't replaced.

D at this point for Disappointed.

Mad Bomber
03-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Our offseason started sucking the second we extended Jauron!
That's exactly why I gave it a grade of "S".

Bert102176
03-03-2009, 03:20 PM
:wave:

yeah we build through the draft then when they are good we let them leave via FA Johnas Jennings, antwaan winfield, nate Clements, pat Williams undrafted but still, ted washington believe was a FA signing and I'm sure there are others. if we don't resign our good players we will continue to be a minor league team for the rest of the NFL.

bflobarry
03-03-2009, 03:37 PM
D- Created another hole on the OL. Filled a hole on the OL w/ a non-starter from another team. Picked up a back up QB that seems mediocre-to-OK maybe. That's it. Oh, and they kept a coaching staff that the vast majority of loyal Bills fans wanted gone, and for good reason (7-9,7-9,7-9). So, it's difficult to get too excited about our off season....

jpdex12
03-03-2009, 06:01 PM
I agree that their is nothing I have seen to indicate anything has changed and I fully expect another season of frustration that is why I canceled my NFL Ticket. However, I have no idea wha is going on behind the scenes other than Pat's updates and would like to give them the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, stay out of my soup...:D:

I would love to get "up" for the upcoming season but I've just had way too many in a row that turn out to be duds. Oh, slow FA period, no worries we'll have a good draft! Yeah right! I posted all of our 1st round draft picks since 2000 and 8 out of the 10 have turned out to be garbage and aren't even a factor for this team. Other than Nate Clements and Lee Evans and Nate is West Coast rich now. I'm surprised Lee isn't. That is all that we have to show for 9 years of drafts. When yuo piss them away on the Mike Williams' of the world and trade them away for Bledsoe, trade up to get Losman and MCCargo we have wasted a lot! I can't believe that Modrak is still working for this team! It wasn't just Donahoe...

Michael82
03-05-2009, 06:55 AM
It's an S for Sucks right now and will take a lot to get back up there. Signing Cato June would help it a bit.... :sigh: