• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Bengals Fan Site

What is it? I'm curious to see if they have any inside reports for Coles visit today.
  • WeAreArthurMoates
    • Feb 2009

Re: Bengals Fan Site

go to boards.bengals.com I've been checking it recently the last two days. Jungle noise is there forum.

Comment

• trapezeus
      Legendary Zoner
      • Oct 2004

i went there looking for their opinion on fitzpatrick, but i didn't find anything. what is the concensus on Fitzpatrick from a bengal fan viewpoint. Did they like him backing up palmer?

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
        • Feb 2009

You know I didn't even bother checking that, I've been so wrapped up in this Coles saga. Funny though some want Losman as their back-up.

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by WeAreMarshawn23
          You know I didn't even bother checking that, I've been so wrapped up in this Coles saga. Funny though some want Losman as their back-up.
          that doesn't speak well for Fitzpatrick on the surface.

I anxiously await to see where the waterboy ends up. i will have a soft spot for that team's fans and the stress and annoyance they are subscribing to.

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by trapezeus
            that doesn't speak well for Fitzpatrick on the surface.

I anxiously await to see where the waterboy ends up. i will have a soft spot for that team's fans and the stress and annoyance they are subscribing to.
            Yes I am glad we have solidifyied our QB situation for the next 5-10 years and that we don't have to worry a bit about our current qb situation. No more 7-9 season for us....no wait....we went 7-9 with Trent as a starter....no more stress for us.
            Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by acehole
              Yes I am glad we have solidifyied our QB situation for the next 5-10 years and that we don't have to worry a bit about our current qb situation. No more 7-9 season for us....no wait....we went 7-9 with Trent as a starter....no more stress for us.
              Poor Acehole, so bitter over the failed JP experiment.

You can read my other posts on how i think trent still has a ways to go, but i think he's the best QB the bills have had on their roster in about 10 years. But since the bar is set so painfully low, he's got much more to prove in durability.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

J-Ace. P. Holeman.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

and how many of those 9 losses were directly Trents fault

and how many sub 100 yard games did trent throw for ??

get over it Losman proved he sucked... Trent has only 2 years and he got better in year 2 compred to year 1

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                    • Feb 2005

Back to the Bengals fan forum topic

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ddaryl
                      and how many of those 9 losses were directly Trents fault

and how many sub 100 yard games did trent throw for ??

get over it Losman proved he sucked... Trent has only 2 years and he got better in year 2 compred to year 1
                      Did I miss somewhere where is says a QB must throw for under 100 yards to be blamed?
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Dude
                        that slimey ass of an ***** at the zone
                        • Feb 2005

Obviously I'm not a Bengals fan, but I live in Cincinnati. C. Trent Rosecrans is a local reporter for Clear Channel who has better information than any fan site: http://www.1530homer.com/pages/ctrent.html

Regarding Fitzpatrick, I wasn't impressed. He got a little better as the year went on, and he's not solely responsible for their 4-12 record, but there's a reason he's not a starting QB. Take that for what it's worth (and pray Edwards doesn't get hurt).

Comment

• ddaryl
                          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by yordad
                          Did I miss somewhere where is says a QB must throw for under 100 yards to be blamed?
                          no you missed the fact that anyone upset over Losmans departure is a dumb ass

and the fact that Trent does not deserve blame for the majority of our losses last year. Coaching and scheme get that distinction...

Comment

• Lone Stranger
                            • Sep 2002

I visited the site mentioned and they really aren't giving much attention to Coles other than the fact they would like him....at the right price.

I don't think Bills' fans should necessarily view this as a positive. If Coles really wanted to be here he would. It's time to move on.

Comment

• topher180
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dude
                              Obviously I'm not a Bengals fan, but I live in Cincinnati. C. Trent Rosecrans is a local reporter for Clear Channel who has better information than any fan site: http://www.1530homer.com/pages/ctrent.html

Regarding Fitzpatrick, I wasn't impressed. He got a little better as the year went on, and he's not solely responsible for their 4-12 record, but there's a reason he's not a starting QB. Take that for what it's worth (and pray Edwards doesn't get hurt).
                              Sounds like a ringing endorsement!

We Bills fans love mediocrity, so he should fit right in.

All kidding aside, this FO makes me ill. It's like throwing up several times and crying in between.

inĀ·ept
                              Adjective: Having or showing no skill; clumsy.

:historian:

Comment

Working...
                              X