PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Fan Site

T-Long
03-03-2009, 09:04 AM
What is it? I'm curious to see if they have any inside reports for Coles visit today.

WeAreArthurMoates
03-03-2009, 09:07 AM
go to boards.bengals.com I've been checking it recently the last two days. Jungle noise is there forum.

trapezeus
03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
i went there looking for their opinion on fitzpatrick, but i didn't find anything. what is the concensus on Fitzpatrick from a bengal fan viewpoint. Did they like him backing up palmer?

WeAreArthurMoates
03-03-2009, 09:13 AM
You know I didn't even bother checking that, I've been so wrapped up in this Coles saga. Funny though some want Losman as their back-up.

trapezeus
03-03-2009, 09:16 AM
You know I didn't even bother checking that, I've been so wrapped up in this Coles saga. Funny though some want Losman as their back-up.

that doesn't speak well for Fitzpatrick on the surface.

I anxiously await to see where the waterboy ends up. i will have a soft spot for that team's fans and the stress and annoyance they are subscribing to.

acehole
03-03-2009, 09:40 AM
that doesn't speak well for Fitzpatrick on the surface.

I anxiously await to see where the waterboy ends up. i will have a soft spot for that team's fans and the stress and annoyance they are subscribing to.

Yes I am glad we have solidifyied our QB situation for the next 5-10 years and that we don't have to worry a bit about our current qb situation. No more 7-9 season for us....no wait....we went 7-9 with Trent as a starter....no more stress for us.

trapezeus
03-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Yes I am glad we have solidifyied our QB situation for the next 5-10 years and that we don't have to worry a bit about our current qb situation. No more 7-9 season for us....no wait....we went 7-9 with Trent as a starter....no more stress for us.

Poor Acehole, so bitter over the failed JP experiment.

You can read my other posts on how i think trent still has a ways to go, but i think he's the best QB the bills have had on their roster in about 10 years. But since the bar is set so painfully low, he's got much more to prove in durability.

HHURRICANE
03-03-2009, 10:48 AM

J-Ace. P. Holeman.

ddaryl
03-03-2009, 11:33 AM

and how many of those 9 losses were directly Trents fault

and how many sub 100 yard games did trent throw for ??

get over it Losman proved he sucked... Trent has only 2 years and he got better in year 2 compred to year 1

Yasgur's Farm
03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Back to the Bengals fan forum topic

yordad
03-03-2009, 12:05 PM

get over it Losman proved he sucked... Trent has only 2 years and he got better in year 2 compred to year 1Did I miss somewhere where is says a QB must throw for under 100 yards to be blamed?

Dude
03-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Obviously I'm not a Bengals fan, but I live in Cincinnati. C. Trent Rosecrans is a local reporter for Clear Channel who has better information than any fan site: http://www.1530homer.com/pages/ctrent.html

Regarding Fitzpatrick, I wasn't impressed. He got a little better as the year went on, and he's not solely responsible for their 4-12 record, but there's a reason he's not a starting QB. Take that for what it's worth (and pray Edwards doesn't get hurt).

ddaryl
03-03-2009, 01:03 PM
Did I miss somewhere where is says a QB must throw for under 100 yards to be blamed?

no you missed the fact that anyone upset over Losmans departure is a dumb ass

and the fact that Trent does not deserve blame for the majority of our losses last year. Coaching and scheme get that distinction...

Lone Stranger
03-03-2009, 01:03 PM
I visited the site mentioned and they really aren't giving much attention to Coles other than the fact they would like him....at the right price.

I don't think Bills' fans should necessarily view this as a positive. If Coles really wanted to be here he would. It's time to move on.

topher180
03-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Obviously I'm not a Bengals fan, but I live in Cincinnati. C. Trent Rosecrans is a local reporter for Clear Channel who has better information than any fan site: http://www.1530homer.com/pages/ctrent.html

Regarding Fitzpatrick, I wasn't impressed. He got a little better as the year went on, and he's not solely responsible for their 4-12 record, but there's a reason he's not a starting QB. Take that for what it's worth (and pray Edwards doesn't get hurt).

Sounds like a ringing endorsement!

We Bills fans love mediocrity, so he should fit right in.

All kidding aside, this FO makes me ill. It's like throwing up several times and crying in between.

topher180
03-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I visited the site mentioned and they really aren't giving much attention to Coles other than the fact they would like him....at the right price.

I don't think Bills' fans should necessarily view this as a positive. If Coles really wanted to be here he would. It's time to move on.
Amen.

acehole
03-03-2009, 05:11 PM

get over it Losman proved he sucked... Trent has only 2 years and he got better in year 2 compred to year 1

I think you where the one specifically who said wins and loses are the only measure....and now you want to break down games? Funny.

Hurican you act like we are set at QB and we have no headaches.

Better? 7-9 = 7-9 I dont care how we got there.

Why are we talking JP....? Let us focus people Trent is our starter.

....and Hurricane if you dont have a "Cringe" factor when watching Trent play you are in the minority. I am glad for one fitz is the back up vs JP....I will be even glader when Trent is backing up Fitz.

TonyBlack
03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
coles to eagles i heard a rumor, idk from where so dont ask.

acehole
03-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Back to the Bengals fan forum topic

Ok so they dont like fitz. We got that.
I like him as a start but we need one
more either vet or Draft pick project.
He has got some skills to work with.
I like his durability...and he will not
be asked to win games here just manage
them and for that he is fine. He was asked
to win them in cinci as thier scheme dictates
that ours does not. We have that "Non redzone"
offense that is the talk of the NFL. It strikes fear in all
who witness its awsome power. Death by 1000 cuts if you
will. It has one achilles heal....if you get close enough to the qb
before he mutters the word "Mommy" you can blow on him like
a dandy lion pod and he just falls apart. Then we can insert frankenberry
fitzpatrick ghost of kelly holcome and that my friends is the way back to
the superbowl. It is times like these I hold my Lonnie Johnson rookie card
and wonder where have you gone....great ones...where have you gone....