PDA

View Full Version : What if...

BillsWin
03-03-2009, 12:33 PM
We do sign Coles, we trade Roscoe for a 2nd or 3rd ( I have no clue what he is worth to other teams but let's say we get a steal and get a 2nd...)

We trade a first for Daniels, we grab Unger in the 2nd to be our center and move Hangnarter to Guard.

We grab Barwin with our other 2nd to help with the pass rush and continue to focus on defense in the draft?

I don't know I'm just bored but it seems like these moves would help somewhat save the horrible offseason that continues to roll on.

cpearl
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
I like your enthusiasm, but your post has a number of problems.

1) What team - in their right mind - would give a 2nd or 3rd for Roscoe? Matt Cassel just got traded for a 2nd. The market doesn't exist for trading high draft picks. (Unless you give them away like the Bills...i.e. RJ, Bledsoe).

2) Our first for Daniels? Are you high? Although this may be possible, see #1.

3) Connor Barwin - mark this post - will not succeed at the Pro level. Plus, we already have 2 high motor, undersized DEs. And look where that got us?

4) Hoirrble offseason? You ideas would make the offseason horrible.

5) I hope your post was out of true boredom.

Slim
03-03-2009, 12:38 PM
We do sign Coles, we trade Roscoe for a 2nd or 3rd ( I have no clue what he is worth to other teams but let's say we get a steal and get a 2nd...)

We trade a first for Daniels, we grab Unger in the 2nd to be our center and move Hangnarter to Guard.

We grab Barwin with our other 2nd to help with the pass rush and continue to focus on defense in the draft?

I don't know I'm just bored but it seems like these moves would help somewhat save the horrible offseason that continues to roll on.

Parrish is not worth a second. He MAYBE worth a 5th. At best a 4th.

ddaryl
03-03-2009, 12:50 PM
what if we just bring in more FA's for interviews sign players that make our team better wehter its upgraded depth, or starter competition and draft the BPA at #11 and work from there