PDA

View Full Version : The Bills suck thread!!

HHURRICANE
03-03-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm hoping by posting this thread something will happen so I look wrong. As it stands right now we improved the backup QB. Why we suck:

1) Hangratner is the equiv of the Melvin Fowler signing. He's a backup until proven other wise. We didn't sign a proven starter like Birk.

2) Whether you think Dockery is overpaid or not he was better than what we had before him. Now what? Kirk Chambers. When will we learn.

3) Nobody wants Coles and we still can't sign him. I was pretty high on this pick until I realized that this is the last place he wants to be.

4) Kelsay, Schobel, Ellis and whatever DE we get in the draft. Nice.

5) Did Crowell sign yet. Even if he hasn't we are bringing back mediocre.

Pretty depressing.

SquishDaFish
03-03-2009, 05:12 PM
You suck

TonyBlack
03-03-2009, 05:15 PM
bills dont suck they choke dick jajajaj

DrGraves
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm with you hurricane. this is a 3 maybe 4 win team right now. why put your money and support into a team that give anything back to its fans?

tat2dmike77
03-03-2009, 05:30 PM
Man the Bills might as well cancel the season. I didn't realize how many experts this board has. If you guys say it's over then it must be true.

Am i expecting a super bowl title from this team? Yes. Will it happen? Not as long as jauron and edwards are with this team. But i'm not going to sit around and bash this team because big names were not signed. Who is out there in FA really? Who is worth bringing in?

Maybe the draft is something the Bills have plans for. The depth in the draft at WR and OT is unbelieveable this year. Those are need positions for the Bills. You can get a good WR in the 2nd rd and still pick up a good tackle in the 3rd.

Wally The Barber
03-03-2009, 06:06 PM
For those that think they suck...........revenge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gty9RvMuL3s

Night Train
03-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Everything sucks !

EVERYTHING !

nateodoms'bff
03-03-2009, 06:19 PM
How many 4-3 DE's were available in Free Agency?

And Julius Peppers is not an option because he doesn't want to play in the 4-3, AND he was franchised.

Have you seen a single game that Hangartner played in? The guy is more than capable, and is a definite upgrade at the position. Every one wants Birk or Brown, but they are incredibly overpriced and old (Birk). Dockery was a liability to both the run game, and the passing game. No one with half a brain, would argue that.

Nobody wants Coles because he is not that good. He wants NY money from non NY teams. That just isn't going to happen.

Not sure what your point is with Crowell. Its obvious that the Bills are not interested in having him here. That sucks, but oh well. It doesn't mean that the team sucks. Bringing in Cato June and Mike Peterson is very promising. Either one of them makes the LBing corps better instantly. Allowing Poz to move to the outside, or having Mitchell move to the strong side, either of those moves are positives.

Your nay saying is unfounded, and only goes to show the lack of TRUE football knowledge that you possess.

Philagape
03-03-2009, 06:25 PM
The Bills don't suck because of what's happening this offseason.
They suck anyway.
Three drafts and three FA classes have resulted in no progress in three years. The coaching is as bad as many thought it would be.
It would take an extraordinarily good offseason to make this team stop sucking. Given the FO's track record, what are the chances of that?

Goobylal
03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
How many 4-3 DE's were available in Free Agency?

And Julius Peppers is not an option because he doesn't want to play in the 4-3, AND he was franchised.

Have you seen a single game that Hangartner played in? The guy is more than capable, and is a definite upgrade at the position. Every one wants Birk or Brown, but they are incredibly overpriced and old (Birk). Dockery was a liability to both the run game, and the passing game. No one with half a brain, would argue that.

Nobody wants Coles because he is not that good. He wants NY money from non NY teams. That just isn't going to happen.

Not sure what your point is with Crowell. Its obvious that the Bills are not interested in having him here. That sucks, but oh well. It doesn't mean that the team sucks. Bringing in Cato June and Mike Peterson is very promising. Either one of them makes the LBing corps better instantly. Allowing Poz to move to the outside, or having Mitchell move to the strong side, either of those moves are positives.

Your nay saying is unfounded, and only goes to show the lack of TRUE football knowledge that you possess.
Good post. Except that in Coles' case, he wants to be paid like a #1 WR, but is clearly a #2 option at this point in his career. That's why no one wants him.

nateodoms'bff
03-03-2009, 06:31 PM
Good post. Except that in Coles' case, he wants to be paid like a #1 WR, but is clearly a #2 option at this point in his career. That's why no one wants him.

Ehhhh, I wouldn't even go that far.

He was good at running down the sidelines, but don't expect him to make a big play after the catch, not what he does. Unless he has two steps on a defender in man coverage, running down the sideline.

Sounds like another Lee Evans to me. Not what they need to develop Trent as a spread offense QB, which like it or not, is what the Bills have.

Jan Reimers
03-04-2009, 05:24 AM
I think we're trying. Hangartner, Fitzpatrick and Florence so far, Coles a strong possibility, and 3 LBs coming in. That's not a bad start.

Coles may not be exactly what we need, but he's a productive, veteran WR who will immediately be our 2nd best receiver, and Hangartner is young with upside, so I'm not throwing him under the bus just yet. Fitzpatrick and Florence at least give us depth.

If we sign a decent LB, we will have taken some significant steps toward filling our many holes.

HHURRICANE
03-04-2009, 08:07 PM
It's Wednesday and the Bills still suck. Worst FA in years. What a joke.

HHURRICANE
03-04-2009, 08:08 PM
Cato June did sign with us?

SeatownBillsFan21
03-04-2009, 08:30 PM
Cato June did sign with us?
Not that i know of hes got 30 other teams to see 1st.

And now im starting to agree with you the Bills really are gonna suck this year