• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

My Wednesday Open FA Thread

9:28AM: I’m posting some stuff either that I’m able to find out today, and I”ll post news from other sites and try to post links with them too as they come up. I”ll try and be informative today. Let’s get started.
    The Bills are interested in Vonnie Holliday, recently released DE from Miami I’ve heard. He already has visits lined up with Denver and Detroit, so we’ll see what happens. But the Bills are DEFINITELY expressing an interest in getting him in town this weekend if he's available.

9:30AM: JP Losman finally has a team that’s called him with interest.. It’s the Bengals. Fitting.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: My Wednesday Open FA Thread

Don't want him. Of the 3 choices I bey he ends up in Denver.

Comment

• patmoran2006
      Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
      • Dec 2005

9:40AM: If the Bills end up wanting Mike Peterson they are going to have some competition, per PFT , Atlanta is also interested.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Pass on Holliday.
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Thurmal
          • Oct 2005

Vonnie Holliday, Drayton Florence, Cato June, Mike Peterson, Lav Coles...I am kinda pumped about these guys, but I would be much more excited if it were three or four years ago.

I do think Coles has a bit left in the tank and that June and Florence are young enough to get back to the best years of their career, though.
          Last edited by Thurmal; 03-04-2009, 08:42 AM.
          "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• clumping platelets

Holliday would be a good add..........he's a versatile DL

Comment

• patmoran2006
              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
              • Dec 2005

9:42AM: You know, I like Chris Brown, I really do. But his Bills blog is 100% useless, and its ridiculous that its on the official team site.

Look at his blogs over the past few days.. You get NOTHING.. Jesus, he didn’t even confirm Florence’s signing at first.. Then he has Kevin Jones visiting as a question mark???

No mention of Cato June, None of Thomas, None of Peterson.. Not a word about Coles.

What a totally useless blog.

Comment

• psubills62
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                9:42AM: You know, I like Chris Brown, I really do. But his Bills blog is 100% useless, and its ridiculous that its on the official team site.

Look at his blogs over the past few days.. You get NOTHING.. Jesus, he didn’t even confirm Florence’s signing at first.. Then he has Kevin Jones visiting as a question mark???

No mention of Cato June, None of Thomas, None of Peterson.. Not a word about Coles.

It's only useful to eventually confirm for sure that the Bills signed a guy, even though it's usually obvious after a day or two. It's like he's a Bills fan who has a blog and has the inside scoop - but his company won't let him use his inside scoop to say anything.
                "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by psubills62
                  It's only useful to eventually confirm for sure that the Bills signed a guy, even though it's usually obvious after a day or two. It's like he's a Bills fan who has a blog and has the inside scoop - but his company won't let him use his inside scoop to say anything.
                  I think you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Feb 2009

the funny thing is, people defend him to no end, claiming he does tons of work.

the only reason i like the guy is he's affiliated with the bills. he recycles all the stories from bb.com on the shout magazine or whatever its called now, bills digest.

honestly you get like 4 articles a week out of the guy. i guess putting the video's together probably takes an hour or two.

this guy seriously has about a 16 hour work week.

i wanna know what he gets paid. because what do you think if someone went up to the bills and said i'll replace chris brown for half the price and i'll write twice as much. what would happen?

Comment

• clumping platelets

He's towing the company line

Comment

• homeslice5484
                        • Jul 2008

i just want us to bring in a WR who can start and make plays!

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                          • Feb 2009

Ya it's good on confirmation for players but the only time I really like reading is when it pertains to training camp reports.

Comment

• mysticsoto
                            Too sober for this...
                            • Apr 2004

You're kicking his ass Pat!!! Thanks for posting all the news...it's very much appreciated!

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

A couple years ago he was actually keeping us up to date with more info on visits and would tell us stuff, but then last year, they seemed to crack down on him more. I don't why what's the point of even having him there if they won't let him share more info with us. I bet if you were to chat with him, he would tell you that it sucks being controlled like he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X