PDA

View Full Version : Side Show: Mr. Miyagi vs. The Natrix

Mr. Miyagi
05-12-2003, 01:15 PM
I figure we'd do a side show since we both regretted not signing up. All tourney rules similarly apply. Good luck and no hard feelings.

Here we go:

First of all, what the heck is a "Natrix"? I've heard of the Matrix, but there is no such word as "Natrix". Did you screw up the typing when you were registering and now you're forever stuck with the meaningless name? If you had only paid attention in your high school typing class instead of sitting there daydreaming about Fat Lizzy, or more commonly known as Easy Lizzy, who sat next to you in class, you would've actually learned how to type.

Or maybe they don't teach typing in Special Eds until your Senior year, because you're still struggling with the A-B-Cs at your level.

Oh wait, I guess it's not nice to make fun of the mentally handicaps. When you finally graduate from your special eds program and if you're still under the age of 30, give me a call and I'll set you up with a job mowing my lawn 3 days a week. You're available anytime of day as long as The Price is Right isn't on, right? See how generous I am? I'm all about helping the needy.