PDA

View Full Version : Afinogenov

DrGraves
03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Max is the only play maker on this team. Bash him all you want but he creates scoring chances. Whens the last time Pominville or Hecht created a scoring chance? I honestly can't remember. 3-4 years ago? Max is a difference maker like it or not.

hydro
03-04-2009, 08:47 PM
He is playing well for once, I will give you that. But he hasn't consistently showed this season that he can play to help the team.

Before he got injured he was a mental midget giving up the puck non-stop. He keeps playing like this though and we could be in for a treat ending this season.

THATHURMANATOR
03-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Max is the only play maker on this team. Bash him all you want but he creates scoring chances. Whens the last time Pominville or Hecht created a scoring chance? I honestly can't remember. 3-4 years ago? Max is a difference maker like it or not.
Yeah Roy, Vanek, or Connolly aren't playmakers.... :shakeno:

Philagape
03-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Max makes as many plays for opponents as he does for the Sabres

THATHURMANATOR
03-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Max makes as many plays for opponents as he does for the Sabres
lol

JD
03-04-2009, 09:36 PM

:lmao:

Yeah, which is why no teams wanted him at the deadline.. according to Regier.

Roy, Stafford, Paille, Connolly, Gaustad... all play makers. Put down the bong.

BSU Drew
03-04-2009, 10:00 PM

Thank you!! I couldnt agree more!!

Dr. Lecter
03-04-2009, 10:03 PM
:lmao:

Yeah, which is why no teams wanted him at the deadline.. according to Regier.

Roy, Stafford, Paille, Connolly, Gaustad... all play makers. Put down the bong.

Gaustad and Paille playmakers?

Perhaps you should lay off the bong hits.

DrGraves
03-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Yes Vanek Roy and Connelly are awesome too... don't get me wrong.... Max brings that spark though...

SabreEleven
03-04-2009, 10:20 PM
When he isn't making dumb ass decision or trying to skate around all 5 players on the ice.

trapezeus
03-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Buffalo fans of both sports have a love affair of supporting inconsistent "superstars". if you have raw talent that can't be harnessed, we love you. we'll wait forever because we are the ugly chick who never gets to go to the dance. so we just assume that the streaky player is going to ask us out.

i won't be sad to see afinogenov. He's just not going to do buffalo any favors in the long term, but he'll still throw in a couple great efforts here and there.

PUCKER
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
Tell me another story...