PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To Ublink?

Gunzlingr
05-12-2003, 04:05 PM
He was bragging himself up, now what happened that Mr. Miyagi had to take over.

SoCalBillsFan
05-12-2003, 07:16 PM
rumor has it is taking a maditory leave of absence from the twilight zone...

Ebenezer
05-12-2003, 07:21 PM
:lol:

ublinkwescore
05-12-2003, 10:23 PM
It isn't mandatory, I elected to leave myself - especially since when ever I post something, and I'm just kidding, I put a J/K after my post, but still every one takes it seriously.

When church posts something talking trash about me, he always just puts his lame and oh so original thumbup, grin, and waving smileys. but that's ok, I won't miss this place.

ublinkwescore
05-12-2003, 10:24 PM
by the way, I got kicked out of the tourney by dozer.

But that's ok.

No one else can claim that honor.

Dozerdog
05-12-2003, 10:38 PM
Actually, all the Mods came to that decision.

We thought it unfair to muzzle you everywhere except the tournament.

Act your age, have fun, be cool........ Otherwise, leave. We use the same standards and TOS rulings on you that we applied to people like Creemoredrinker. Unlike a lot of other places, we cut guys a lot more slack and give them many more chances to redeem themselves. Many places would have cut you loose a while ago.

If it's not your cup of tea, I can recommend other boards.

Earthquake Enyart
05-13-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Actually, all the Mods came to that decision.

No wonder Mensa was closed yesterday. :eek:

Valerie
05-13-2003, 08:22 AM
:chuckle:@Earthquake.

mchurchfie
05-13-2003, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore
It isn't mandatory, I elected to leave myself - especially since when ever I post something, and I'm just kidding, I put a J/K after my post, but still every one takes it seriously.

When church posts something talking trash about me, he always just puts his lame and oh so original thumbup, grin, and waving smileys. but that's ok, I won't miss this place.

:up::D:church:...................:jk::idunno:

THATHURMANATOR
05-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Blink Chill out man! Church is a cool guy! I have met him in person! He is a jokester. Everyone is just having fun!

Dr Phil
05-13-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by ublinkwescore

Face it young man you got kicked. You had little choice. How big did you feel when you called a woman a t***. You're just a little man. Now get over yourself.

mchurchfie
05-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Blink Chill out man! Church is a cool guy! I have met him in person! He is a jokester. Everyone is just having fun!

Thanxs Thurm!! Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend!!:up::beer::church:

THATHURMANATOR
05-13-2003, 12:15 PM
No problem Man!

The_Philster
05-13-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

Thanxs Thurm!! Looking forward to Memorial Day weekend!!:up::beer::church:

Question is....will THURM actually show? ;)

mchurchfie
05-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster

Question is....will THURM actually show? ;)

We'll go track him down...the Son of Satan wants to talk to him about joining the "Ostrich Club." :church:

The_Philster
05-13-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie

We'll go track him down...the Son of Satan wants to talk to him about joining the "Ostrich Club." :church:

I tried to find him to head up to the Bikini Show with me last month....he wasn't at Brennan's :eek: