PDA

View Full Version : stop your pouting Bucky Gleason...it's really getting old!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Leave it to Sabres General Manager Darcy Regier to embrace his custom and show up 20 minutes late for a news conference Wednesday in HSBC Arena. In recent years, he’s been known to be a few minutes late and a few dollars short while explaining why the organization lost another star player.

:roflmao: the NHL was still doing the paperwork for the trade for Moore even WGR reported it!

Earlier in the day, it turned the other way. Regier showed up four hours before the 3 p. m. NHL trade deadline after overpaying for center Tim Connolly with a two-year contract worth $9 million. Apparently, things are changing along the foot of Washington Street. But it doesn’t mean they’re getting better.

We’ll see. In the days leading into the deadline, talk around the league was that Connolly wasn’t interested in returning to the Sabres. You knew it would take a hefty offer to change his mind. The Sabres did themselves one better. They handed him a deal that blew his mind.

In yesterday's paper YOU! said in your article that there was no way Connolly was returning to the Sabres, Not talk around the league, YOU! said it and you got it wrong! YOU got it wrong when Miller signed, YOU got it wrong with Pommers deal! and YOU even got it wrong with Rivet!

man up and say that you were wrong Bucky instead of :cry: like a three year old and pouting everytime something doesn't go your way.

Philagape
03-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Does this thread violate a restraining order?

User Manuel
03-05-2009, 04:08 PM
Losman wins is aboslutely right on this one. The Article today reeked of unprofessionalism from Bucky. I was a bit surprised to see it so blatantly.

Dr. Lecter
03-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Even during his chat yesterday, he was pissy. There are things he does well, but for a guy that was advocating the signing of Timmy two weeks ago, he was very upset today.

Nighthawk
03-05-2009, 07:09 PM
He sounded like a guy who's source sold him out...

SabreEleven
03-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Where is the link to this article? What part of LW post is the article and what part is his ramblings?

hydro
03-05-2009, 09:35 PM
Where is the link to this article? What part of LW post is the article and what part is his ramblings?

I was wondering the same thing! :rofl:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
03-05-2009, 10:00 PM
woops I did forget the linky http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/597817.html

JD
03-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Lmfao. I knew LW didn't write that **** :rofl:

THATHURMANATOR
03-06-2009, 08:21 AM
Gleason is a douche!

Nighthawk
03-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Gleason is a douche!

Not really. His stuff is pretty much dead on, but this time he has egg on his face.

Dr. Lecter
03-06-2009, 05:50 PM
Not really. His stuff is pretty much dead on, but this time he has egg on his face.

So you agree that the Sabres will make the playoffs and are a year or two away from contending for the Cup?

:D

Nighthawk
03-06-2009, 07:21 PM
So you agree that the Sabres will make the playoffs and are a year or two away from contending for the Cup?

:D

I never said they wouldn't...they put themselves in this position. And no, I don't by into that talk about a few years before they'll compete...that kind of talk is for losers. Every year the goal should be to win the cup...period.