PDA

View Full Version : Comeback game

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Wanna take your mind off of things? Want to remember better days? Want to see a great Bills game? Well if you have NFL network then you are in luck. Tomorrow night and then again Saturday afternon NFLN is going to air the comeback in it's entirety. Friday night starting at 8pm (est) go back to a better time. Busy on Friday? No problem again on Saturday at 4pm (est) you can relive this great game.

SquishDaFish
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
I like to relive it often. I have it on DVD lol

Mudflap1
03-05-2009, 04:24 PM
Obviously the Comeback Game is a great game to watch... I wish the NFLN would branch out more and show other games from the past as well... there were some great Bills games in the early '90s that I'd like to see again.

Jon

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
I like to relive it often. I have it on DVD lol

So do i. This is going to be the entire broadcast. Not like the DVD where they interview players in between and cut out the fat. This will be as you watched it on TV.

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
Obviously the Comeback Game is a great game to watch... I wish the NFLN would branch out more and show other games from the past as well... there were some great Bills games in the early '90s that I'd like to see again.

Jon

Agreed. But NFLN only shows great games that concern Favre or the cowboys. This one snuck in somehow.

Mudflap1
03-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Agreed. But NFLN only shows great games that concern Favre or the cowboys. This one snuck in somehow.

:rofl:

If I have to see that '95 NFC Championship one more time...

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 07:07 PM
:rofl:

If I have to see that '95 NFC Championship one more time...

Or Favres first game.

Historian
03-07-2009, 04:52 AM
How about Kelly's first game? (Jets)

Or Ferguson's? (The day Simpson ran for 250 against the Pats)

Or OJ's? (1969 loss to the Jets)

These games are probably sitting in a vault somewhere at NFL Films in Cherry Hill. This is the stuff I would like to see again.

Hell, I would even watch old fish highlites because the Bills would have to be in there somewhere.

SquishDaFish
03-07-2009, 05:45 AM
So do i. This is going to be the entire broadcast. Not like the DVD where they interview players in between and cut out the fat. This will be as you watched it on TV.

Mine is the entire broadcast. Not the special. I have the original

Jan Reimers
03-07-2009, 06:18 AM
I watched it again, and it was great as usual. But it also reminded me how far we have fallen since those days, and how sad this franchise has become.