PDA

View Full Version : It could be worse for the Bills image

Yasgur's Farm
03-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Look what Rudy has to say...

Lions | R. Johnson does not think team will be competitive soon
Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:36:40 -0800

Tom Kowalski, of MLive.com, reports unrestricted free-agent RB Rudi Johnson (Lions) said during a radio interview that he believes the Detroit Lions are years away from competing. http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Mudflap1
03-05-2009, 06:20 PM
I think that is the Bills image...

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 06:30 PM
I think that is the Bills image...

What team went 0-16 again? Oh yeah THE LIONS!

Mudflap1
03-05-2009, 06:41 PM
What team went 0-16 again? Oh yeah THE LIONS!

Agreed. The Lions are unquestionably the bottom of the barrel.

Jon

tat2dmike77
03-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Agreed. The Lions are unquestionably the bottom of the barrel.

Jon

Plus Matt Millen didn't help things there either. Granted the Bills have a Millen JR in the making but things could always be worse.

I know right now it sucks i really do. But 9 years ago the chargers were at the bottom of the barrell. Now they made some FO moves and coaching moves and bam. Jerry Jones is learning that he doesn't know everything. Maybe just maybe Ralph will do the same. But unfortunatly in order to get rid of dick and all the dorks in the FO this team will have to tank this season. A winning season only gives dick and brandon more years. And that is the sad part of this whole equation.

X-Era
03-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Pretty easy actually:

Ralph tells us that the talent isnt good enough

Then the organization does nothing about it

There are no leaders in the front office who know how to make a winning team and are willing to do what it takes to make it happen.

Failure- when your best just isnt good enough

Its a business that should probably lose money until it goes out of business. Or is sold to a new owner :pray:

feldspar
03-06-2009, 07:15 AM
There are supposedly 10 other teams worse than the Bills...in theory anyway. There are quite a few teams worse than the Bills.

Bert102176
03-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Plus Matt Millen didn't help things there either. Granted the Bills have a Millen JR in the making but things could always be worse.

I know right now it sucks i really do. But 9 years ago the chargers were at the bottom of the barrell. Now they made some FO moves and coaching moves and bam. Jerry Jones is learning that he doesn't know everything. Maybe just maybe Ralph will do the same. But unfortunatly in order to get rid of dick and all the dorks in the FO this team will have to tank this season. A winning season only gives dick and brandon more years. And that is the sad part of this whole equation.

thing is were not making free agent moves other then loose players

tat2dmike77
03-06-2009, 10:01 PM
thing is were not making free agent moves other then loose players

This year the FA market is watered down and mostly full of players who are past thier prime or are seriously overpaid *cough haynesworth*. There might be a few gems here and there but overall who is out there that is worth the money they want. Reports are saying Harrison is considering taking less money to go back to indy and retire as a colt. Alot of players are finding out that they just are not worth what they thought they were. The number one complaint here is over paying for players. Now that is not being done and now the complaint is sign somebody.

I understand we lost a few players but really who did we loose that impacts the team majorly? Dockery? Greer? Royal? All of those guys were taking up roster spots. While greer did show flashes of brillance every once in a while he wanted too much for what he wasn't worth. I have faith in McKelvin, Corner and McGee. Dockery well he was a overpaid piece of lard. And Royal just flat out sucked. There is still a draft and there is still time to bring other players. The season does not start for awhile. No sense in packing it in already. But i do understand yours and others frustration. I don't like losing either but i'm not going to get my panties in a wad.

Historian
03-07-2009, 04:32 AM
Just think...the Lions are the team Ralph patterned the Bills after in 1960.

:snicker: